• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free WHM Cpanel Reseller accounts... yes.. FREE, no cost, zero money...

I wrote Google and asked specifically about hosting and placing Google ads on hosted sites. The answer I was given basically said that if I was the host of all sites and had control over the hosted sites (ie. I can remove the site or stop serving ads upon demand) then it was acceptable.

The rule you are speaking of is one in which Google is trying to prevent fraud from people placing ads on friends' sites and fraudulent clicking that is usually the result.

Last edited:
[Offtopic]
Wait a minute! Does that mean that I could just start a free webhosting service (based on a paid reselleraccount from frostyhost, which I am considering seriously! :)) and put Google adsense ads on my users sites? Does google allow that? :shocked2:
[/Offtopic]

This seems like a very good offer to me. Free WHM accounts! I don't remember seeing that before without it being a hoax. Unfortunatly I do not have a website with 250 visitors a day. Else I would signup. Oh well, maybe in the future. :)

Last edited:
ok i want this host bad and this is what i copyed from my cpanel, its for the month of June:

Code:
General Summary
(Go To: Top: General Summary: Monthly Report: Daily Summary: Hourly Summary: Domain Report: Organization Report: Redirected Referrer Report: Failed Referrer Report: Referring Site Report: Search Word Report: Browser Report: Browser Summary: Operating System Report: Status Code Report: File Size Report: File Type Report: Directory Report: Request Report) 

(Figures in parentheses refer to the 7-day period ending Jun 30 2004 at 11:40 AM). 
Successful requests: 20,563,427 (321,950) 
Average successful requests per day: 145,911 (45,992) 
Successful requests for pages: 128,623 (1,320) 
Average successful requests for pages per day: 912 (188) 
Failed requests: 1,204,935 (609) 
Redirected requests: 158,703 (39) 
Distinct files requested: 32,518 (843) 
Distinct hosts served: 1,696 (269) 
Data transferred: 58.848 gigabytes (1.071 gigabytes) 
Average data transferred per day: 427.590 megabytes (156.782 megabytes) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Report
(Go To: Top: General Summary: Monthly Report: Daily Summary: Hourly Summary: Domain Report: Organization Report: Redirected Referrer Report: Failed Referrer Report: Referring Site Report: Search Word Report: Browser Report: Browser Summary: Operating System Report: Status Code Report: File Size Report: File Type Report: Directory Report: Request Report) 

Each unit () represents 1,500 requests for pages or part thereof. 

month:    #reqs: #pages: 
--------: --------: ------: 
Feb 2004:   124006:   2018: 
Mar 2004:  1468773:  29867: 
Apr 2004:  3348982:  27447: 
May 2004:  1854384:  22679: 
Jun 2004: 13767282:  46612: 

Busiest month: Jun 2004 (46,612 requests for pages). 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daily Summary

Each unit () represents 500 requests for pages or part thereof. 

day:   #reqs: #pages: 
---: -------: ------: 
Sun: 3474914:  19232: 
Mon: 3215572:  18550: 
Tue: 2967392:  20275: 
Wed: 2670924:  16783: 
Thu: 2101431:  14975: 
Fri: 2827731:  17638: 
Sat: 3305463:  21170: 

Hourly Summary

Each unit () represents 300 requests for pages or part thereof. 

hour:   #reqs: #pages: 
----: -------: ------: 
   0:  998637:   5914: 
   1:  753882:   4182: 
   2:  567714:   2753: 
   3:  242997:   1558: 
   4:  260704:    737: 
   5:  194475:    559: 
   6:  223049:   1169: 
   7:  232554:   1346: 
   8:  221209:   2455: 
   9:  201095:   2877: 
  10:  381759:   3025: 
  11:  613207:   3157: 
  12:  664716:   3578: 
  13:  667967:   5414: 
  14: 1215865:   6658: 
  15: 1760521:   8625: 
  16: 1204886:   9163: 
  17: 1406208:   7660: 
  18: 1228263:   8602: 
  19: 1272867:   8219: 
  20: 1365286:  10515: 
  21: 1876795:  10657: 
  22: 1733616:  12511: 
  23: 1275155:   7289: 

i had a forum with about 200 memebrs, but i lost my vb license and i had to switch, i still have to get my old memebrs back cause i restarted the forum on the 4th of July, but idk does that qualify me for hosting? And about me havin a google banner for 15 days, see imy memebrs dont click that much, i tried using them topsitesa nd i dont get that many people voting....but i really want this hosting offer...so i want to know am i qualified for any of the accounts?

Plan One - First Level

You must have a minimum of 250 unique page views per day in order to qualify for this plan.

You must put our Google code on the main page as long as it is NOT a forum index main page. You may also put the code on any other pages that are not forum pages to help keep your unique page view numbers higher.

4GB Web Space
40GB Bandwidth
all of the above services come standard with all accounts...

Plan Two - Second Level

You must have a minimum of 500 unique page views per day

You must put our Google code on the main page as long as it is NOT a forum index main page. You may also put the code on any other pages that are not forum pages to help keep your unique page view numbers higher.

9 GB Web Space
90 GB Bandwidth
all of the services listed above come standard with all accounts...

Plan Three - Third Level

You must have a minimum o 1,000 unique page views per day

20 GB Web Space
200GB Bandwidth
all of the services listed above come standard with all accounts...

hey john! I did not get any response from your website. i had filled up the form a week ago! My website is www.microcord.net! Its getting nearly 250 hits a day!I think you playing tricks with us!

Register at freewhm and FrostyJohn will send you email to put ads code on your site. You'll have to wait within 15 days before approved, because only thru that ads code will prove your site has at least 250 unique visitors per day (I though FrostyJohn detect unique IPs from adsense channel settings).

btw; Can't find any unique hits/visitors on your submitted cPanel stat. Try another tool such as AWstats that can count unique IP address per day.

Last edited:
Putting ad's on other sites before acceptance is definately against the rules and I still doubt Google gave permission for FrostyJohn to be an exception.

_madman where did you come from ?? Rep disabled and providing info on it seems dodgy as your 3 out of 4 posts are in this thread.

This thread has been reported to Google for investigation, so it's a wait and see case :)

Decker said:
_madman where did you come from ?? Rep disabled and providing info on it seems dodgy as your 3 out of 4 posts are in this thread.
I was asking this offer few days ago and counting the day before my application approved. Don't worry, I have no affiliates with freewhm and I never said anything good or bad about the service's John offered. Just want to help everyone else the right direction..

Decker said:
This thread has been reported to Google for investigation, so it's a wait and see case :)
Me too. :)

Good to hear - but referring to the host by first name is a giveaway :/ makes it look like a connection.

kaliboy2g said:
madman, did you get aproved?
Not yet. 4 days to go.
I'll post the result here when I'm applied or not.
My current site has 500-800 unique visitors per day and there's no reason for John to reject my application. But we'll have to wait and see...

Decker said:
Good to hear - but referring to the host by first name is a giveaway :/ makes it look like a connection.
Lol. So what should I called him? JohnnyWHM? :) (sorry John, if that's your actual name).
I'll also call you Deck or Decker if that is convenience for you. :)

Nothing direct but you called the guy by a farmiliar name rather than forum name from the start which can get a "they know them" lable if not accurate then stick to the sig so you don't get tagged :D

Decker said:
Nothing direct but you called the guy by a farmiliar name rather than forum name from the start
This is what I used often with many discussion boards so by calling FrostyJohn as only "John" does mean anything because I though that more convenience rather than "Frosty" or "Frost" or just "Fro", unless he totally use anonymous nickname which does not refer to ordinary personal name (like madman). If this way (must calling people with their complete nickname) is a forum rule, then nothing I have to do instead of obey. I'll check this forum rule whenever I'm wrong. :)

Decker said:
which can get a "they know them" lable if not accurate then stick to the sig so you don't get tagged :D
Not sure if this this thread is moderated or not, but moderator or forum admin can comparing John's IP with mine before set me a warning, rather than take a suspicious decision because of one person calling someone else's mother name and lead it to a relationship. :)

You seem pretty keen on it - All in the offer does stand up to investigation but if you wish to keep going then it's your neck. Really not involved with the company ??

Last edited:
Decker said:
You seem pretty keen on it - All in the offer does stand up to investigation but if you wish to keep going then it's your neck.
I decide to better try than nothing. It would be appreciated if the offer already investigated whether it is illegal against google adsense's TOS.

Decker said:
Really not involved with the company ??
PM moderators if you in doubt, and ask them to compare the IPs. If you are moderator, would be better to PM me if you have no idea on how to find user's IPs in vBulletin.

Back