• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free WHM Cpanel Reseller accounts... yes.. FREE, no cost, zero money...

ZombieMatt said:
Be warry I have seen scams that are like this they make you put the code on your existing site rack in the money for 15 days...and you never get your hosting.

I don't believe John would scam anyone but, I do know of the services you are talking about. It is an honest offer IMHO. :biggrin2:

ZombieMatt said:
Be warry I have seen scams that are like this they make you put the code on your existing site rack in the money for 15 days...and you never get your hosting.

If you would like my personal phone number, I will give it to you. Then you can ask me personally about this offer.

The reason for this is to verify the validity of the claims about traffic. look at the thread. There is even one person asking for the service that does not even have a site up. I have had a huge number of applications just like this. I have had several state they have thousands of daily hits and the domain was registered this month.

I can assure that if any site actually meets the requirements they WILL get an account. I am here for the long run, not a 15 day scam to get easy money. And any site that does meet the requirements WILL make me more mney than any 15 day scam.

I agree that you should watch for scams, but I also think that you should speak about those services that actually ARE scams. I have several services beyond this one and have a great number of hosted sites.

If there is ever a question as to my services, motives, or business, please feel free to talk to me at any time. My AIM, Messenger, and email addresses are freely available here. With a simple search at http://whois.sc you will see my address and phone number listed also. I am not trying to hide or scam anyone. If I were I would not still be in business.

John, do I need my own top-level domain when signing with your WHM hosting? Or maybe you provide another option such as let me use sub-domain at yours?

Secondly; for accepted applicants, do they still should meet 250+ unique hits per day for at least first few days after moving to new host? It is not quite fast to redirect regular visitors to new site, or update existing URL in search engine. :)

Third, great offer. :)

kaliboy2g said:
No, you need to show a site that you own that already recieves 250+ uniques a day
Not quite true.
You need to put John's google ads on your current running website. This way he (John) counting the unique hits per day. Just show him our webstat isn't enough, somebody can cheat with it. :)

Okay...... You basically repeated what i siad. You need to have a site that you own that ALREADY recieves 250+ uniques a day.

This host is a little demanding... you need 250 hits a day, you need to wait 15 days to get an account, you're required to add a reasonably big advertisement to your site, and they asked that you don't use free email services, which technically makes this host paid... the features are good, but if I was asked to recommend this host, I don't know what I'd say. Sorry.

Last edited:
Just wondering where do you get money to give out these reseller accounts. I thought google paid only fo clicks an not impression? I have 20000+ impressions for Jun 15 to 30 but I get nothing. The clickthough rate among visitors are terrible (only 30 clicks).

Kyogre said:
This host is a little demanding... you need 250 hits a day, you need to wait 15 days to get an account, you're required to add a reasonably big advertisement to your site, and they asked that you don't use free email services, which technically makes this host paid... the features are good, but if I was asked to recommend this host, I don't know what I'd say. Sorry.

Demanding, he is giving out a free WHM account. This isnt regualar hosting, this costs way more money.

frosty Jhon, i know that u require 250+ unique visitors a day, but could the visitors be any lower? like 225 or something, cause i just started a site with a reseller i won, and if i grow, i think ill need more space and such, rite now i opened my service yesterday, and i have recieved 56 unique visitors just today,i hope to reach around 250 visitors soon, and when i do, i just want to make sure i can be accepted, also about the ads, do i keep them only on my site, or do my "hosted" sites have to have it too?

mmkmaste, if you already have a reseller, why do you need another one. Not that you can have another one, but why would you need it?

well, my current reseller only offers 2gb space, and @ the speed i m expanding, i think i will need more, i have 40gb bw currently also, and another reason is that my current reseller is only free for a period of one year, i am gratefull for even this for the host go gave it to me, because lets be serious how many ppl now adays do it?, also do u mean "Not that you can have another one" or that i cant have another one? :)

no i meant that there is nothing wrong with you having another one, i was just wondering why you would need one. Oh yea, and did you get my email

sorry, but no i did not, just come on msn plz, and we can talk, if u dont have it, add me on AIM: MusabPakistani , thanku

_madman_ said:
John, do I need my own top-level domain when signing with your WHM hosting? Or maybe you provide another option such as let me use sub-domain at yours?

You are not required to have a domain, no. I provide every reseller account with a subdomain account. You may add Top Level domains as you require.

Secondly; for accepted applicants, do they still should meet 250+ unique hits per day for at least first few days after moving to new host? It is not quite fast to redirect regular visitors to new site, or update existing URL in search engine. :)

Yes, you should, on an average, meet the minimum requirements. When you change a domain to a new address it is always prudent to keep the old address open for at least another month. You can redirect the old site to the new site while leaving up a notice that lets people know to change their bookmarks and such.

The daily unique hits is taken on an average. if you fall below the average for a day it usually does not make a difference sonce the averages go up and down. I will usually average a week at a time. While the terms do state that you must maintain a dialy count of 250 hits, I try to be fair too.

Third, great offer. :)

Thanks!

Kyogre said:

Hey, no problem with having your opinion :)

With the account the email IS free. I stated to this respondent that I would not host a FREE EMAIL SERVICE (ie. a service dedicated to giving away free email accounts only).

With the advertisement, there are a lot to choose from, one of them is only 125x125. That is fairly small and holds only a small button or one text ad from google. If that is too much to ask in return for a FREE reseller account, then I would agree that our service is not for you.

If you would like to see how good our services are, IM me and I will set you up a Free Web Hosting account. This is NOT areseller account but is a Virtual Web Hosting account. The you can see the features available. The WHM/cPanel interface is the same as you see on other sites. We also have Autoinstaller.

Also, I will extend the same courtesy to you. If you have any questions about my service, IM me, leave a PM and ask for my phone number. I wil; be more than happy to answer questions.

Cheers!
John

mmkmaste said:
frosty Jhon, i know that u require 250+ unique visitors a day, but could the visitors be any lower? like 225 or something, cause i just started a site with a reseller i won, and if i grow, i think ill need more space and such, rite now i opened my service yesterday, and i have recieved 56 unique visitors just today,i hope to reach around 250 visitors soon, and when i do, i just want to make sure i can be accepted

I have had about 2 billion people ask me this same question. LOL. The short answer is "No", I will not accept a site that averages below 250 unique hits per day. If you are averaging 225 and growing then it should average out fairly quick. I will be happy to review any site with that average.

Long answer...When I put together the plan for this site I started out with just the simple idea of hosting resellers in return for ads. I determined that a great way to bring in revenue was with Google ads. Since I run them on my own personal sites I have a good idea of what averages of income it could possibly bring. Those averages and guesses gave me a number sllightly less than 250 hits per day to pay for the service. I added about 10% to that so I would see a little profit. If I go below the number I set for the service I am cutting into MY profit. Sorry ;)

also, about the ads, do i keep them only on my site, or do my "hosted" sites have to have it too?

Yolu only need to keep them on your site. As long as the average stays at 250 uniques or above, it is up to you where to place them other than your site.

Hope this answers some questions :)

John

Last edited:
kaliboy2g said:
mmkmaste, if you already have a reseller, why do you need another one. Not that you can have another one, but why would you need it?

When I first started dabbling in hosting a long time ago (it feels that way to me anyways).. I have about 3 seperate reseller accounts!

Sometimes it is prudent to keep seperate hosting accounts .. uhh.. sperated. LOL

FrostyJohn, i congratulate you. I thank you for giving this service, i am near the recommend amount of needed traffic myself. You ask for very little in return and these people still say that you demeand a lot. For something that costs near $50 a month, i think what you ask for is nothing. I will be applying soon hopefully.

Just a point on the Google ad's - the shower needs to own the domain so subs are allowed. If you have your own domain they CAN NOT be shown, the doman is added to the showers list of owned domains and they run checks on ownership.
If the shower is found to be using domains not in their registered name all due funds will be cancelled and their account closed.

So if you have a good site and no domain name then you run under a sub and the google ad's show and revenue is generated through your site.

Simple marketing and a reasonable, host gets google clicks, user gets account Google gets screwed. Be wary host as Google have been known to cancel redirects and subs non-host related accounts.

That's just a heads up for all. I know one guy that was doing great and sticking to it and lost a lot of cash when they got round to his reports :(

The Google rules can be complex but if it's going to be in the offer have a read at the sections that matter at least twice - just in case :)

Back