• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free WHM Cpanel Reseller accounts... yes.. FREE, no cost, zero money...

FrostyJohn

Yes, we are giving away FREE Web Host Manager (WHM) Reseller accounts!

We are one of the first companies to give away free WHM/cPanel Reseller accounts!

Have you outgrown your standard web hosting account? Are you thinking about becoming your own web host? Then FreeWHM.com is just what you are looking for!

Forget "Subscriptions", forget "Setup Costs", you can even forget when to pay, how to pay, currency conversions and all the other headaches in trying to start and maintain a Web Hosting account. That is all going to be a thing of the past!

We will setup and activate your account. Your Web Host Manager (WHM) account will be the latest version as we update it for you whenever updates are made available. You also have cPanel, the most widely used control panel application in use by web hosts today. All of your accounts, whether owned by you, or created by you for your customers will come preinstalled with the very latest version cPanel.

We manually activate and setup up every account to ensure the safety and value of your service.

What Is The Catch?

This service is offered to selected sites.

Your site must receive a MINIMUM of 250+ Unique visitors per day. (Proof will be required. If you have cPanel, just provide the link to your site's AwStats page for the month prior.)
You will be required to place Our Google code on your pages. There are several formats to choose from. The formats for the Google code can be seen HERE. The colors can be modified to fit your site's color scheme so that it blends in also.
This advertising pays for your free reseller account.

We will NOT allow the following types of sites:

NO Adult, nudity, or sites catering to adult tastes
NO Hate, racial, slur, or sites that are intended to be extremist or controversial
SPAM WILL NOT BE TOLERATED IN ANY FORM
NO Warez, MP3s, ROMs, EMU, or other download sites
NO forum only sites*
NO sites that promote illegal activities in any form
NO hacker, hack, crack or other intrusive internet activities

<edit>
ENGLISH language sites ONLY. No other language sites will be accepted.
<end edit>

*There are a few exceptions to the "NO forum only" rule. If you think your site may be an exception to the "NO Forum only" rule, contact us by email only! Write to Admin @FreeWHM.com and tell us why your site should qualify.

All sites will be previewed and investigated both prior to and after acceptance to ensure all guidelines are met according to our standards.

Does your site or service meet the above requirements? Go here to see what we are currently offering!

Not sure you meet the requirements or have other questions about our services? Email us

Do you meet all the requirements? Click HERE to apply NOW!

We look forward to being your next host!

Last edited:
if iam interested!,
here is a small info,
iam offering free hosting, but i dont keep ads in my users sites,
i can keep ur ads in my site, but not in my user's site,
is it ok?

im a bit intrested in how your resellers are i think i meet your 250 unigue page views though ut i have several sites but i guess ill look around first

Awwwww begger......I don't get 250+ a month (as far as I know)....damn....and I still wanna become a webhost!

There wouldn't happen to be any other way that I'd be able to do it is there? Any other way at all?

Khemikal said:
Awwwww begger......I don't get 250+ a month (as far as I know)....damn....and I still wanna become a webhost!

There wouldn't happen to be any other way that I'd be able to do it is there? Any other way at all?
ya, i m interested in this too, and i think i have the same problem as the person i quoted.also, wut r the specs of the reseller plan, how much space and stuff?

"3. You agree add the code for a period of 15 days."

Does it say what I think it says? or you have to put their ads on your existing website (not on their servers for 15 days?

I would join if I had 250+ users per day.

FrostyJohn said:
the reseller plans : http://freewhm.com/products.html

You could always BUY a reseller plan ;)
Yeah, but I never seem to be able to get any money annoyingly enough - I've been waiting to get a certain £15 from my mum for ages (Yeah, I know I should have a job - I've tried, but no luck! I'll just have to wait a bit longer, and try for the library job that pays...) :|

kaliboy2g said:
What code?

We would require you to put OUR Google ads on YOUR page for 15 days to verify the numberr of page views.

The code is the HTML java script code for the Google Ads.

Is that what you meant to ask about?

Frosty,

I am making a new site for providing free email, free hosting & also making a portal about India. Its not ready yet so can I get an account now ?

Also for free hosting, will the google ads be put only on the main site or on all the sites ?

thisisa -

If you read the application and this page you will see that we have a minimum requirement of 250 unique hits per day. If you meet that minimum you qualify for an account.

To verify your claim about the number of daily hots we ask that you place our Google code on your site for 15 days. The google code stays afterwards but the 15 day evaluation period is BEFORE an account is created.

To answer your question, we will not create an account that does not meet our minimum requirements. A new site that has not even been created yet would probably not qualify, but you are welcome to apply.

FrostyJohn

The google code stays afterwards but the 15 day evaluation period is BEFORE an account is created.

Be warry I have seen scams that are like this they make you put the code on your existing site rack in the money for 15 days...and you never get your hosting.

Back