• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free webhosting

riseup

Any body know Irepublics They offer free website with
33MB web space
30 email accounts
10mb per email account
24 hour ftp access
Pre-defined CGI scripts
Web site traffic reports
No banner-ad requirements
Tell me if someone got accepted with them :D

From the iRepublics terms of service:

"B. Usage of Service

1.This service provided by iRepublics.com is for business use only. The services are not extended for personal home page use."

Pity that...

It is a Malaysian company if i am not mistaken. I registered my domain name thinking i will be able to get a account there. Only after i registered, i knew it was for BUsiness only. Now i have to use CollFreePages:( . I read summore that they require you to fax in some business documents. is there anyone here able to cheat their system and sign up?

cheat their system and sign up > Do you mean send fake some business documents :D
They just accept member for bussines company not for personal purposes. If you have a company then register with them

Originally posted by darkcurves
It is a Malaysian company if i am not mistaken. I registered my domain name thinking i will be able to get a account there. Only after i registered, i knew it was for BUsiness only. Now i have to use CollFreePages:( . I read summore that they require you to fax in some business documents. is there anyone here able to cheat their system and sign up?
if you have a domain there are like zillion better places to get free hosting than coolfreepages

Originally posted by saikosys
if you have a domain there are like zillion better places to get free hosting than coolfreepages

Please name one other than Fateback. Remember i need 50MB, FTP, 1GB bandwidth, and ofcourse domain hosting. No top banner too. Thanks.

I think fateback has 60mb, ftp, support domain, adn unlimited bandwith. But sometimes they are so slowly

Last edited:
Originally posted by riseup
I think fateback has 60mb, ftp, support domain, adn unlimited bandwith. But sometimes they are so slowly

Fateback has good features but are very slow. I have tried them before and i know how slow it is on 56k.

Back