• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Top Level Domain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes this happened to me as well.. THey accepted my domain yesterday and it was all working well.. Then today my domain no longer exist in my yahoo account.. and I can't even login with my yahoo acount to the control panel... Can someone help me out....

hmm, then, possibly your domains COULD be gone. Can you people list the domains you had so I can check them out and investigate?

The domain has been cancelled.. I just search it back up at yahoo.. and it is avaible again... I think they cancel the service.. What a waste of time..

Well yet again a 'Free Domain Name' - it doesn't exist, they have to be paid for some how and a good 100 posts on a forum for it, come on that doesn't get the cash in.

Time to realise that this is one type of offer that is only transitory, forget it.

I really thought this one was gonna be legit, I was willing to put the ad code on my site...but newbievn did not get back to me with the code...and cancelled the domain :|

Appearently, its back up but i have no clue what happened to it. vn-hosts.com, http://vn-hosts.com/forum , I think he erased all of our posts and i have no clue what happened and think you should ask on his forum and show you point.

Apearently, the site is back up, and that admin said if you already had a domain, request again. I think he would even get your posts back!

a bunch of forced conversataions that result in nothing but restating stuff you allready know so you can get the posts to get the domain. :p

Yeah well, I'm not going for it myself, it's just as bad as the other so-called 'free domains', I doubt anyone'd really get a domain from it all, and if they do, it'd prolly be cancelled after a few days...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back