• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Top Level Domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

newbievn

Hello,

I can give free top level domain for some one ( com, net, org, info, biz, us ), How can apply ?

You must have 100 good posts to start your request get free domain at my Forum!

Visit here: http://vn-hosts.com/forum/

Start and get your free domain !

Last edited:
It's not scam, i only give free domain for someone ads logo or textlink, some website can give free domain by post, why I can't give free domain with ads ? Contact me and get free !!! :D

I've pmed you about it, and then you pm'd me back, but a couple of pm's I sent after, you haven't replied to - are you accepting me for it?

Khemikal said:
I've pmed you about it, and then you pm'd me back, but a couple of pm's I sent after, you haven't replied to - are you accepting me for it?

Yes, I'm sure! You will have domain after 2 day !

just 3 small questions about this

1) Where are you purchasing these domains?

2) How long are you going to pay for the domains?

3) Do we actually own these domains afterwards.. Like it gets transferred into our account (w/e you buy it from) so lets say after a year if we are able to pay for them?

Quan_master said:
just 3 small questions about this

1) Where are you purchasing these domains?

2) How long are you going to pay for the domains?

3) Do we actually own these domains afterwards.. Like it gets transferred into our account (w/e you buy it from) so lets say after a year if we are able to pay for them?

1) I register them from yahoo. And them will manager by MELBOURNE IT.

2) I pay for u in 2 years!

3) You will have full access with domain, can change info owner ship, change DNS ! U also can renew it to ten years !

Hey would you mind if I gave people your email for this offer.. Cause I know some people who might want it... I am right now trying to get points for something on a hosting server.. and I can probably sell them this info for Points to some people.. would you mind??

newbievn said:
Yes, I'm sure! You will have domain after 2 day !
Okay - thanks!

I just gotta know tho....Do I still need to post in the forums, or can I just do the ad on my pages?

plz pm me with the details of the domain etc., so that I can take control of it etc., as I just checked and the domain has been registered :D

newbievn said:
It's not scam, i only give free domain for someone ads logo or textlink, some website can give free domain by post, why I can't give free domain with ads ? Contact me and get free !!! :D

im not trying to say its a scam im saying that why would you pay like $8-15 a year for a domain name when all you get in return is your ads on their site?

oh yes, like google ads. you know ads per click or something. its very genius. he could be getting like $20 per click!!

kiara said:
oh yes, like google ads. you know ads per click or something. its very genius. he could be getting like $20 per click!!
Ah, no. you'd be lucky to get 10 cents per click, there is nothing that will pay you for that amount. only one company will pay that amount its only opened to sites with a large hit ratio per day. i'd say he'd be lucky to get back the money for what he payed for it. also theres the loop of ppl never putting ads on their domains since they will own them even though he payed for it. nothing in this world is free. :shame:

Fuzzylogic said:
Ah, no. you'd be lucky to get 10 cents per click, there is nothing that will pay you for that amount. only one company will pay that amount its only opened to sites with a large hit ratio per day. i'd say he'd be lucky to get back the money for what he payed for it. also theres the loop of ppl never putting ads on their domains since they will own them even though he payed for it. nothing in this world is free. :shame:

I've earnt $2 from a click :S but maybe the stats were wrong and it updated the $$ before clicks. I've given away free domains, what i've done is asked the person to put my google ads on their website, and once they've earnt some money i've purchased their domain. I just have them as a separate channel and if they don't have stats like 30 clicks for day 1, 2 clicks for day two, the domain is theirs.

yes, i have recieved that and more per click.. it can be very profitable and he can definately earn back the money and more

Well their site is gone, my domain has been canceled for some reason. Their domain doesnt exist anymore. It seems they have gone poof? By canceled I mean, yesterday it was working and today it went poof.

All this happened today.

Rianon said:
Well their site is gone, my domain has been canceled for some reason. Their domain doesnt exist anymore. It seems they have gone poof? By canceled I mean, yesterday it was working and today it went poof.

All this happened today.
Can you give information about your site? Was it hosted by them, becuase i think they are having DNS problems, i can't even resolve the DNS. Anyway, you can't just cancel a domain and have it be gone in a few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back