• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free to air and herb ..once again.

crosshairs

i am looking for a off shore host that has no problems with a site that is about satellites and marijuana. no usa legal issuses i should say. the site will be reading info,files, and how to's. i have the domain and will be using php or vb. i am not real sure about how much bandwidth i will need to start. any ideas? pm me please?

Do you have a budget and any ideas of how much space and transfer you will need?

* i dont have the site up yet. no link.
* i am not sure how much bandwidth... there will many pics and how to info. there will be many files (around 800 kb per) for members to upload.
* i may need setup support for php.(if i use it) maybe some graphics/design work too.
pirate2

* i dont have the site up yet. no link.
* i am not sure how much bandwidth... there will many pics and how to info. there will be many files (around 800 kb per) for members to upload.
* i may need setup support for php.(if i use it) maybe some graphics/design work too.
pirate2

Hi.

I will be happy to discuss a custom plan with you that can be upgraded at any time.
Contact me via e-mail: sales @ deisehost.com
You can view all of our plans at http://www.deisehost.com

Kind regards,
Dan

I'm picturing someone with a van with 2 days out of and 5 that is 'concienceness' is that how you spell it?

Sat stuff is serious, and - DING the foods there * before tea

Last edited:
What's wrong with satellites?

He is asking for a host that will allow free to air satellite information web site. This is legal in some countries but USA is not one of them.

EX. It is allowed in Canada and free to air systems allow images to be pulled from satellite it is pointed at. So if it is US satellite that it is pointed at the site could get a LOT of hits because everyone wants the new code every time they change satellite code.

I was thinking something about weather satellites or something. That's why I found it weird such thing was not allowed :p

let me please explain...members do what they want with the files that members provide. the site will be for education and information on receiving free stations and not so free stations. the herb part will be for education. please do not reply if your hosting is based in the U.S.
(i want to start the site maybe this weekend)

Last edited:
Back