• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free reseller

JBD2435

I'm looking for some to help me out. I've been thinking about getting into the web hosting industry. I won't be jumping in head first just yet though, because I have to secure a decent enough support system and figure out what I'm going to do first.. I'm just requesting the reseller now so I can get familiar with the software and such. I'd like it to be a decent amount of bandwidth and space too please, because once I get my company plans figured, I'm going to start working asap. I'm going to be using a .be domain for the time being until I can get enough money to get a decent domain name.

Its not going to be for a profit yet. Its going to start out free then as I get more customers, I'll steadily increase space and such and increase prices. I won't expect customers for atleast two months though. But once profits do roll in, of course the host is going to get their fair share of the profits. We can figure that out later though, as I need to see how much I'll need monthy and how I'll set my prices.

Anyway, I'll just put it this way. If you're willing to help and negotiate profits, offer me a reseller please. I'm willing to give up to 70% of profit to the host, once I start making money that is.

So is anyone willing to help me? As I've said previously, I'm willing to give 70% of my profit to my host or hostess. I'm sorry I can't assure that my company will be a success but I'll run it as best I can.

If you believe in your idea, then investing in it is the only way you will be able to turn it into successful business. Skip the free part and invest some money in a reseller plan from a reliable web host...

If you can: 1. Put my small banner ads on your site
2. Promise me at least 3 months of profit at 70%
3. Offer my scripts to your customers ( paid )
Than I can give you a reseller for 500 MB/5000 MB to 1000 MB/10 GB. Please PM me if you wish to negotiate.

Back