• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free reseller

cagleccc

I want to start my own hosting bussines.I want to be able to make $50-$100 per customer per month.Any suggestions for what requirments I need.And any offers for a free reseller for the requirments I need.

Yep- you need to sell overpriced dedicated servers - '$50-$100 per customer per month'

That's normally considered as theft.

And your not meant to bump threads.

Haha, buddy, no SMART host is going to give you a free reseller so you can make profit off something that is costing them money to give to you for free. Now I mean answer this honestly, do you think itd be fair for a host to give you a free reseller when they have to pay for the server that it is running on which is essentially losing money for them, so you can provide hosting and make money off of it at no cost to you?

if someone can give me a free reseller to where i sell it cheap and give you 75% of prophits would you do this for me PM me if your interested its a good idea.

Back