• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Reseller Account?

myblueocean

Hi, would there be a chance of getting a free reseller account without a domain? Is this even possible, i've seen this about...so...erm yeah?

If so(even possible :confused4 ) I'd be ok with puting ads on my site.

Yes but your going to have a domain anyway, your hardly going to use a subdomain to have hosting.

Users url's would be theirsite.yoursite.hostingsite.com

No, you don't. I've given reseller accounts with subdomains and all they do is resell my domain. So they would be you.mydomain.com and they could setup customer.mydomain.com. :)

Or in fact when you resell you setup the account to the clients domain name, so actually yes you could resell from a subdomain, but to be honest - it won't look good!

Then why not just get a good free webhosting account with good space etc and host people's sites for them using the subdomains you receive with your package. Host them from your cPanel rather than get WHM?

There is no point in doing that really, you can't get alot of hosts with a big amount and then start hosting accounts, while your doing the same hosting off someone else.

Last edited:
they dont seem to be taking requests when i try to post in the request forum it says i dont have permission too...

Ok, I Can get you a free reseller, with a free domain. But, of course, you have to do something in exchange... No money involved though.

Back