• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Quality Hosting with cPanel and Great Uptime NO ADS

xh2250

Xu Host is offering the following hosting plans. These plans do not impose advertisement on your site. You may upgrade at any time when you have the required number of posts. If you don't want to post, there is an option for ad-supported hosting. Go to http://www.xuhost.com/forums to apply now.

Bronze Package: 10 Posts

200MB Space
5GB Transfer ("bandwidth")
5 FTP Accounts
5 Email Accounts
5 Email Lists
5 SQL Databases
5 Subdomains
5 Park Domains
5 Addon Domains
cPanel
Fantastico

Silver Package: 30 Posts

300MB Space
10GB Transfer ("bandwidth")
10 FTP Accounts
10 Email Accounts
10 Email Lists
10 SQL Databases
10 Subdomains
10 Park Domains
10 Addon Domains
cPanel
Fantastico

Gold Package: 50 Posts

500MB Space
20GB Transfer ("bandwidth")
20 FTP Accounts
20 Email Accounts
20 Email Lists
20 SQL Databases
20 Subdomains
20 Park Domains
20 Addon Domains
cPanel
Fantastico

Platinum Package: 100 Posts

1GB Space
30GB Transfer ("bandwidth")
50 FTP Accounts
50 Email Accounts
50 Email Lists
50 SQL Databases
50 Subdomains
50 Park Domains
50 Addon Domains
cPanel
Fantastico

Premium Package: 200 Posts

2GB Space
50GB Transfer ("bandwidth")
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited Email Lists
Unlimited SQL Databases
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited Park Domains
Unlimited Addon Domains
cPanel
Fantastico

thanks for your host Luxury
my user name is "sim" on your forum.(and you ever sent the PM to me let me know "keep active")

i've got one account from you.and you are a quick host.^_^!

Thanks for the comment. Yes, you should keep active and that means keeping a presence in the community. Just don't disappear for days without notice.

10 posts to apply. After that, remain active in the forums. There's no set rule on how many to post per week etc.

Is it possible that we can upgrade our plans? Example: If I applied at 10 posts, but later got to like 100 posts, is there a way that I can upgrade to that plan?

Yes, you are welcome to upgrade at any time. You can apply for any plans as long as you have the number of posts and you don't spam.

I currently use this host, and what can I say? EXCELLENT!! The support is very quick (usually less than an hour for a response) and the plans are fantastic! I'll never need to worry about conserving disk space/ bandwith ever again!
Plus it comes with cPanel, and Fantastico! So installing things is easier than ever before! 10/10 :D :D :D :D

How long will the server stay alive? I have had many accounts from other hosting providers but they were dead after some days my accounts activated!

Back