• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free phpBB forum hosting service

kamejoko

GreatBoard - http://www.greatboard.com
Set up your forum and start your community in 2 minutes.
Features:
- phpBB latest version
- No limit on number of members, posts, space, bandwidth..
- No installation and configuration headache
- No hosting/space required
- Support over 40 languages
- Hundreds of templates ready to use (additional templates installed upon request)
- Subdomain: yourforum.greatboard.com
- Fully customizable: You can even edit the header file for each theme you use to add your logo, flash banner..etc, no other phpBB host can provide this.
- Instant activation
- 99% uptime
Fora demo, see our support forum http://forum.greatboard.com
For more information please visit Greatboard - Free phpBB forum hosting.

You can even edit the header file for each theme you use to add your logo, flash banner..etc, no other phpBB host can provide this.
that's because it's the logo modification; however, I thought phpBB 2.10.0 didn't have this modification.

Also, your service uses an automation script called gb or something; but it must be a copycat of IPB's mforum.

Last edited:
DarkBlood said:
that's because it's the logo modification; however, I thought phpBB 2.10.0 didn't have this modification.

Also, your service uses an automation script called gb or something; but it must be a copycat of IPB's mforum.

Hi DarkBlood,
I am not using that logo mod, it let you change the logo only. Our system allows you to edit the entire overall_header.tpl for each template.
And yes it's mforum for phpBB, but after a lot of modifications I believe it makes a difference with other hosts.

Very well kamejoko; let's see what others have to say first before I determine anything real big. Since I knew almost every single good forum service out there when ProBoards, SuddenLaunch, etc. were just starting out. And to my surprise, InvisionFree was better back then than it is now.

Back