• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free msg boards with 100mb of space and 300gb bandwidth Free!!!

ellerkerm said:
Cool thanks I'll would like to make a gaming fourm
I wasn't talking about setting up your forums eller, I was talking to newfie if I could be enrolled as a spec. op. for setting-up forums whenever I have the time.

Im sorry

Im giving up on this sorry for this any pending boards have been cancelled sorry. any current boards that have been created will stay. The reason is that people keep complaining over a service which is offered pretty much free of charge.

suprise, surprise.. (darkblood)

man and i didn't need all that much space either.. just the MySQL option to restore our old forum..

you have to read the readme that came with your downloaded hack. Since FTP is the way of modifying your board here.

pcracker said:
I already got FTP but I always get it messed up !

You really don't get PHP error messages then. PHP tells you what the exact line, what the error is, and gives you a suggestion (maybe) on how to fix it.

Example:

Parse Error: parse error, unexpected ), expecting } on line 314 in file.php.

Also, if you so happen to get a blank page with no source code whatsoever; then find out if you're missing a } or a { in your code.

Newfie said:
Hi i just started a service that installs msg boards and CMS for free. we offer ftp access and MySQl access so you can modify your boards or CMS's. We allow 100mb of upload space and 300gb bandwidth which can be increased at anytime with good reason. All i ask is you display my google ads on your pages. If your interested pm me or post here for more info or to ask a question.

Newfie.I'm interested in your offer,and would require more information about it.You can contact me via MSN...knobster_04@hotmail.com

Dreamweaver MX / Microsoft Word.

However, it IS NOT recommended that you use MS Word due to it not reading the file right. :p

Back