• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free logos!

Cyber

[...]
NLC
I'll be doing 3-4 free logos today (fri.) and tomarrow (sat.).

You better hurry!

format:
----------------------
Text:
Color Scheme:

----------------------

Hii :

Can you do one for me .

Its for my new Hosting directory : hostoholic.com

Format :

I don't prefer text in my logo, but if you feel/ insist, its a must have something related to my directory.

Color scheme :

B7BDCB
F2F2F2
DAE1F2

or something on those lines ( tints of the colors mentioned )
the colors I have mentioned are blue and Grey . try using sober colors ! Nothing flashy please !

As a side note : i prefer simple, neat but an elegant one..! ;)
Don't make a big one...just a decent small one is what I'd like...

Thanks much

Peace
:)

Last edited:
That's it for now. If any changes need to be made to the ones I did, PM me and I'll get back to you.

Theres been quite a trend to make free logos recently :), hope in the end someone gets some payed work out of this :)

Actually, this summer I'm going to webdesign and (maybe) some graphic design for pay. I'm just trying to build a small portfolio.

Sounds good, I'm getting paid for some of work at the moment, but the majority is very cheap or free, yet of a very high standard (so ive been told).
Good luck in the web/graphic industry cos believe me you'll need it...

yeah its more about who you know, than what you know in this game..Unfortuanelty

You've obviously got the skill and found a lucky break somewhere....:)

Back