• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosting for domain

persiansniper

The domain I currently have is http://djPedram.com . My old host went out of buissiness so I am looking for a new host. The site will be based on small video's taken at clubs (legal), audio mixes (legal) and pictures. There will be forum and picture gallery where people can post their pictures. I believe in 4 months about 500 + visitors each day. Site will be English/ Farsi

Specifications:
CPanel
DNS
100 mb +
7 gb + ( May need to be increased)
Unlimited MySQL
Unlimited Email Accounts

I can offer a small link based on the bottom of the site if you can host me without SSH
If you can offer SSH for shoutcast to me I will offer a pop-up on the main page and small advertisements on DJ gigs and live shoutcast streams online (Every 20 mins you will hear your advertisement)

Thank You Parham

You know what pisses off web hosts? Your offer for ads. What you asking costs about USD3-5 per month. You think you can atleast refer one paying customer to the web host?

Back