• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Hosting - 100MB, 300GB bandwith/mo ftp php mysql

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foxy said:
The email verification has a problem with sending to yahoo, and some emails, and the email provider auto places it in the Junkmail area, as it mis detects it, so use a diff email, or go look in junk is what he said..
yes, i am using the yahoo mail.
it sent in my junkmail.

I'm taking this offer up, already activated... got all my stuff uploaded, BUT I'm keeping my old site for about a week and making a poll on my fourm asking my visitors what they would like more. A) A much much larger host with more bandwidth and space with an ad OR B) A much smaller host with less bandwidth, but no ads. Im still in-between myself. I really dislike ads, but this deal is awesome... I'll have to see.

Dreakon said:
Am I allowed to use this as a download host for my site?

well if you just link to the files -> no
but if you link to a html file on my server so the user will see the ads it's ok
of course no warez etc ...
for the details you can contact me.

Kunnwoo said:
The service would be much better if there were no advertisements :wink2:

you shouldn't really worry about the ads because it's hardly noticecable. the ads only pop up once every hr :)

:S /... what wrong with the service... I can't come on the site.. nothing is working.. only ftp works

hehe.. I already saw the reason at your forum .. no big deal ..:)
I support you mate!
We all do .. :)

GReetz,

Suriyanto

you can host domains but I won't register them... you just have to point your domain to my IP and message me

yes, I know you won't register them. :D
alrighty then, thanks. what's your IP though? do I just put it to dhost.hopto.org, or do I put it to a certain IP address?

I cant access my FTP, either through Frontpage or IE. I type in my username/password and it just doesn't go through, I get prompted for u/p again. It doesn't work. -.-

My username: dt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back