• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free gas

Mahoro said:
Alcohol is already being used as a replacement for oil. Corn-based ethanol is being developed further by ADM.

A few months ago in Queensland they started their mass campaign to increase consumers to use the locally created SugarCane based ethanol for their cars! Not sure how its progressing but its something I guess.

speaking of burning protestors and hippies, there are plently here to burn in victoria. For the last several months they have been protesting about wind farms. According to them wind farms are bad things, because they apparently kill birds specially migirating ones, cause 'vibrations' and are noisy. They are apparently are a type of 'visual' pollution. It doesn't make any sense to me, belonging to a country that has the highest greenhouse gases produced per capitalita its just crazy.

Those wind farms are pretty useless though I gotta say, so the tiny bit of energy they create, it's not really worth it. I stopped in some town for a Coke on my way to Port Welshpool (past the prom), Toora i think its called. The town itself would be about 1km from the wind farm and you can hear a humming buzz sound. It would really piss you off living there, forget about the wildlife, but what about people getting to sleep?

I guess it's the kinda thing you would get used to, like living near the airport or a train line. Burn more fossil fuel!! (And hippies/protestors)

1km from a train line is nothing, you'll be hearing the horns nice and clear...and loud.

Don't railwayfan's like steam trains and stuff, not crappy electric powered always-late metropolitan trains?

Back