• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FREE forum hosting (phpBB)

you know, why would you get a forum there, when there are tons of host that offer Cpanel+ with phpbb
There is no point. plus, i bet you put ads on the forum

GPHosting2144 said:
you know, why would you get a forum there, when there are tons of host that offer Cpanel+ with phpbb
There is no point. plus, i bet you put ads on the forum

if you don't like it, don't use it... ever read the rule about don't post negatively on other people's posts?

cool host. sure you can last forever? its not an insult but a question. im afraid if i put a forum there, and if you close down or something, everything will be gone

That's why you use heed. He won't last forever..it's not possible, he may however last for a long enough time :)

Regards,

tzyzhing said:
cool host. sure you can last forever? its not an insult but a question. im afraid if i put a forum there, and if you close down or something, everything will be gone

Hi,

Like Death Reaper said, we can't last forever, but we'll be here for a heck of a long time :)

There will never be free vBulletin hosting as long as it costs money to buy a license.

It would be against their ToS to do that.

Same thing with IPB.

Regards,

Back