• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free domain names! 100% FREE

NetRaw

Guys I am opening a new service, which you will be able to get free domains.

All you have to do is refer us someone that needs a website designed, or send us 200 unique hits..

for more information email i.p@rogers.com or icq 77841730.

i will make your site as popup in my site so you get 200 visitors, than i get a domain without ads ?

1. Psycho - your site has a javascript virus

2. Netraw- i am working on a site that should be very promising. could you register the domain for me, then until you get 200 hits from me, you own it?

How is this going to work out? You'll have to pay for the domains each year, and 200 unique hits won't do much if they only come but once.

Well, it takes more than 200 unique hits a day to get 200 unique hits on a banner. You're forgetting that. In fact, I suppose it's only 1 out of 500 that bother clicking anymore, unless it's an adult ad.

How is this going to work out? You'll have to pay for the domains each year, and 200 unique hits won't do much if they only come but once.
He'll probably loose interest in the whole scheme before time comes for renewal.

I don't know...I mean where you gonna get the money to do that? you say yourself your almost broke

you get revenue from unique hits to your site? if not, how does it go to your sponsor I don't understand

Originally posted by NetRaw
don't worry i got it all planned!
Maybe you'd let us know? Otherwise we might get a domain from you that you'll take away from us after some time like Namezero.

send us 200 unique hits

if you get 200 visitors to your site, you will probably get 2 clicks on a banner, so I can't see how you will be able to pay for a domain.
If you do alot of popups, maybe you could earn 0.2*$5 = $1 and thats still less than a domain would cost.

And why would anyone do that?? 200 clicks is (to me) worth between $15-$30. And thats more than a domain would cost.

But now I should not be negative, if you can stick to your promise everyone should be happy with the offer. :) I hate peolpe just complaining and trying to find bad stuff in other peoples offers ;)

Last edited:
Back