• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free domain hosting for comic book fansite

cynfinnegan1163

Hello, I am looking for a new host for my comic book fansite because my current host will stop offering free hosting on October 10th and I can't afford to buy hosting right now. I already have a domain name which I registered with GoDaddy, a message boards, a Play Per Post RPG board, fanfiction (with proper disclaimers in place), .WAV sound effects files and a gallery with scans of my own and other people's drawings and photos of of some of my friends' collectibles.

What I'd like:

1. At least 2 gigs of space/10 gigs bandwidth (my current host offers 3 gigs space/10 gigs bandwidth, but I can make do with less)
  2. cPanel, VistaPanel or DirectAdmin with .htaccess enabled and either Fantastico or Softaculous
  3. Backups enabled
  4. 5 e-mail accounts and 5 or more MySql databases (current host has unlimited on both, but I don't need THAT many)

I don't mind P2H as long as it's a reasonable amount of posts per month (10 a month or less, because I don't post as much as I used to), or adding a text link to the bottom of my pages.

I can offer you:

3 GB diskspace
10 GB monthly bandwidth
cPanel account along with its features, including ability to use .htaccess
5 MySQL Databases
5 Email accounts
No ads. No forum posts.

Please visit http://onthehousehost.com or email signup{at}onthehousehost.com and include a link back to this thread. Also, please include the reason why you need a host.

Thank you and have a great day!

I can personally offer you our 50 posts per month package for only 10 posts per month.

5000MB space
50000MB bandwidth
cPanel
Unlimited MySQL database
Unlimited FTP
Unlimited Email accounts
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited Add-on domains

http://www.hostaider.com

Back