• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free /cpanel/fantastico/ hosting 600MB/no ads

View our Free Trial Plans Packages

Promotions / Referrals
Enter Promotion Code: [OPTIONAL]
Enter Referrer ID:    [OPTIONAL]

could you please kindly show me how I shoudl fill in these blanks? :wink2:

Really?

Anonemous said:
I do no believe this would be sustainable. As you can already see, the hosting service is not experienced enough to stand on its own, and has to divert traffic to x3fusion and illusionfxnet.

This maybe just a stunt to draw in more users for each network also.
Really? Then how come I can access the home page and not the under construction page? It looks stable to me. I'll check out some of their specs.

- sky_raven

Well you are looking at the site a while after, thats why it is not ... obviously.

They have issues now,
We have a problem with our apps system and we have to change some things so please don'T apply now would help much

should be up in one day

Thanks

I guess they never tested it.

Also the current offer maybe sweet, but x3fusion had a sweet offer too, but now that is toned down.

How can you say their support is fast acting? all they are doing is setting up, which I don't think any host likes to extend anyway.

I meant that at least they're working on it. One of my old host's support system went down and they never even bothered to try fixing it [they've been online for years.] Sorry if I meant something else.

Last edited:
Our page is online again

our apps system is offline because we are adding some new stuff like

a free 2000GB Pop3 email account "instance creation"

and we are also working on a new template

????????????????????????????????????????

I am waiting!!!!!!!!!!111111

Back