• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free /cpanel/fantastico/ hosting 600MB/no ads

myciubic

HI www.myciubic.com will offer this:

Sub-Domain Package

(YOUR-SITE.myciubic.com)
300MB of Web-space
15GB Bandwidth/month
Unlimited MySQL Database's
Unlimited POP3 and FTP Accounts
PHP, Perl, CGI & cPanel 9.x
Fantastico
No advertisements

Domain Package

(Host yourdomain.com)
600MB of Web-space
25GB Bandwidth/month
Unlimited MySQL Database's
Unlimited POP3 and FTP Accounts
PHP, Perl, CGI & cPanel 9.x
Fantastico
No advertisements

all accounts come with:

fantastico online installer system: (unlimited)

Blogs

Content Management

Customer Support

Discussion Boards

E-Commerce

F.A.Q.

Image Galleries

Mailing Lists

Polls and Surveys

Project Management

Wiki

Other Scripts

cpanel: (unlimited)

Many CGI Scripts are pre-installed

IF you would like hosting just apply at www.myciubic.com

you just need a good Site Description.

What makes a good description?)

IF you would like a better plan or you need more space so on you can contact me we will also host other plans free

webmaster@ciubic.com is the mail

Last edited:
Is it instant activation or application only? Also would you mind editing your original post? We don't need to know every feature of cPanel and Fantastico..

hmm

First off, great offer

Second, you being an admin at x3 really does explain a lot! Your layout is exactly the same, but in different colors...

anyway, ill be signing up!

Yes, I can too see that the page is under construction. I applied earlier in the day. And I have already been rejected on the terms that torrent files will hog too much resources. I stated specifically, that it was a torrent dump, NOT tracker. Thus it would not influence the unix load, in terms of traffic usage, I calculated 15KB x 600visitors x 30 days which is about 250MB/month. I believe it is better not to deal with them seeing the status and the fact that they cannot sustain 250MB. (*note* not a tracker, thus NO scrape, and NO announce involved).

I do no believe this would be sustainable. As you can already see, the hosting service is not experienced enough to stand on its own, and has to divert traffic to x3fusion and illusionfxnet.

This maybe just a stunt to draw in more users for each network also.

Anonemous said:
I do no believe this would be sustainable. As you can already see, the hosting service is not experienced enough to stand on its own, and has to divert traffic to x3fusion and illusionfxnet.

This maybe just a stunt to draw in more users for each network also.

AGreed

also the http://www.myciubic.com/ link is sloooowwww as h3lllll

Back