• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FREE CPANEL 30GB space/150GB Bandwidth / FAST // NO ADS/ Over 1775+ MEMBERS !!!!

xerteamspeak

Yes, im offering free CPANEL webhosting
No ads or anything you need to do !!

What you get?
Max=30G of Space
Max=150G of Bandwidth

Unlimited Mysql's
Unlimited Subdomains / Email Accounts

:beer:
How to get it for free?

Go to www.xerteamspeak.com -- >
--- > Setup waiting time is about 3 hours at normal day hours

email me at mehulchaudhari@gmail.com if you got any questions
or come to our website and post questions on the forums !!

Thanks

Xer Team Speak / XGH / Mehul Chaudhari

http://www.xerteamspeak.com

What site do you have hosted with them? Post the URL

we don't even host him O_O, from what I know he has been trying to talk bad about our host from the very beginning and for one thing we have never hosted him or her before

Last edited:
we don't even host him O_O, from what I know he has been trying to talk bad about our host from the very beginning and for one thing we have never hosted him or her before

Ok thanks for that.
Since he/she hasn't answered my question I would presume they were telling fibs.

Ok thanks for that.
Since he/she hasn't answered my question I would presume they were telling fibs.

yup i agree, I kind of really dislike people who really say bad impressions of hosting company when they haven't even used it before.

How can you be sure he never had an account with you?

How can you be sure he never had an account with you?

for one, he hasn't even posted the url of his website, another is you can sometimes but not everytime trace emails to certain users as they can always use the same one, same thing with username too.

Well he may have a different host ASSUMING he did have an account, which could explain the no url with you.

Also I wouldnt put too much in screenname alone.

Well he may have a different host ASSUMING he did have an account, which could explain the no url with you.

Also I wouldnt put too much in screenname alone.

OKay for one thing why would he say our speed is slow while others have been very fast, , yup i kind of agree with username thing

dam... why don't site work for me???

It always says connecting... im using firefox...and i live in the uk.

hmm have you tryed a proxy site ?

Back