• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free co.uk domain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, I checked you aren't going to find a FREE one anywhere. Like it was said before they really aren't that much. I am sure you could afford one.

I think there once was a UK FWP that offered free .co.uk domains if you used their ISP. Though that was a year or more ago, they may not even be in business any longer, but I distinctly remember them.

I'm sure you can get one for under $10.00 since *.co.uk domains cost around the same as .com, .net and .org domains.

Your best getting your .co.uk from a nominet member. US companys are only reselling for a uk registrar and that means waiting double the time to get your dns updated.

Originally posted by Technics
Your best getting your .co.uk from a nominet member. US companys are only reselling for a uk registrar and that means waiting double the time to get your dns updated.

http://www.freedomnames.co.uk

FREE , but to "confirm" your domain ( in order words before the domain is registered ) you have to ring a £1.50 per min # ... and in total this costs you £6

the nominet fee they pay is £5 + VAT.

and to upload to your domain webspace you MUST use there 0845 dialup.

You get :

"Unlimited" webspace
"Unlimited" data-transfer
"Unlimited" POP3mailboxes
5 sub-domains

Please note : the term "unlimited" does not exist other than for marketing purposes ... but as long as you do not break any of the terms and conditions .. or upload warez files. ... you will never have to worry about you account being deleted or suspended ...

I used to use them ... and had over 1 GB of freeware files and own scripts. VERY fast.

its always nice when your reputation proceed you, :confused:

just so that cyber doesnt sound like a liar, you can get free co.uk domains if u look hard enough and free web space to go with that.

ask and you may learn

raihant- have a nice day

anyone that wants a free co.uk domain, email me and ill sort u out if im feeling ina good mood

raihant:D

you have to be in the uk to register the domains so anyone that isnt- most of u it seems would have to ask me to do it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back