• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Auto Installer like Fantastico/Installatron

Thanx for the reply john, I typed the post wrong, I meant to write would it work along fantastico?
Would it cause any issues?

We have installed it, but not set it for hostees to use just yet, but it does look very promising.

Does this work on DirectAdmin?

I have the same idea with you. Great! Thanks for sharing. :cool:
Glad to hear you're using this: I plan to keep it much more aggressively up-to-date than has been the case in the past, but don't hesitate to let me know if you find errors or need clarifications.

Works on DirectAdmin/Cpanel. Limited to 58 scripts for free but hey, it's 58 Fantastico doesnt have. Mostly. And you can't beat free.

I have it on mine and it's EXCELLENT and quick to install.

Just so everyone knows, Softaculous is no longer free. It is only free to previous clients who have used it. And even then, we only have it free for about a year.

Just so everyone knows, Softaculous is no longer free. It is only free to previous clients who have used it. And even then, we only have it free for about a year.

I think there's a free license too. It's limited to around 50-60 scripts.

Back