• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FREE! animated giff banners and buttons so people can link back to your site FREE!

veggie1232

hey my aim is veggie1232 and my msn is veggies-g@hotmail.com send me a IM i can make animated banners and buttons so you can put your custome made animated button on yourr site so people can link them selfs to you its a very good way of advertsing ssay ill link to you if you link to me and that advertises your web so much you will probibly get 2 times amount of veiwers you would regulary get, also when you im me i like makeing friends with you people so stay in touch lol :) so IM me on aim or msn and tell me what you need. i can also make cool logos ect. for your site.
you can reply to but i rather you reply and send me a instant messege thanks
veggie :)

pss i can show you a bunch of buttons i have alredy made and i can custamize them to fit you :)

yeah im working on that, a website is good and i was planing that but first i need examples of my work like a port folio so i need to get people to hier me to do there work so i can have stuff for my port folio only reson im offering it for free is because i need examples ( dont get me wrong i love to make them free ) but i get offers all the time for money and i usally turn them down but now i have a pay pal account all i need is some more examples/port folio and then i will start my web site

the other problem is im going to have to find someone who will help me make a website. i have some offers from paid hosts to host me for free because i have made them banners buttons logos ect. but first i need examples and more html exsperience

um if u want to see some examples then my aim is veggie1232 or msn veggies-g@hotmail.com and ill show you some butunless you have aim i wont show you for the resons that msn is complicaited and i dont like it lol, but to the other guy i need a place to host them but i also want my own website so yeah i dont think you be much help but i appreciate your offer :)

yes, im still making free banners. The only problem is that my computer cant connect to the internet. so im on my moms laptop right now. but give me a email or what ever i should have my comp fixed to. or add me to aim on on frequently. but not so much cause my computer being dumb :) soo yeah im still making them think a wile of what you want because you have the time i cant make till my computer starts working again.

any one wana donate me a good computer :) lol j/k but if u want to u can :) lolz

Last edited:
lolll reply to this forum when u can make banners again.............i need banners too lolllllllllll

well i can but i make them on my comp then use my moms comp to get them to u :'( but if you need one add me to aim lol or msn but i perfeer aim

Back