• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Four years have passed

trenzterra

NLC
Since the terrible terrorist attacks on NYC... But I guess this year people will be more worried about Katrina than anything else.

Yup, something else aint it? People will worry about it in the current time but it'll eventually fade a bit like everything else I guess.

LYT-Michael said:
Yup, something else aint it? People will worry about it in the current time but it'll eventually fade a bit like everything else I guess.
yep. not much hoo-ha about it this year

I still remember that day like yesterday, as if it were burned in the back of my brain.

The empty streets, the buses going uptown packed to an absurd extent, the sounds of sirens on unmarked cars, the people gathering around car radios blasting through the air, and being stranded for 9 hours until I could get home.

Mahoro said:
I still remember that day like yesterday, as if it were burned in the back of my brain.

The empty streets, the buses going uptown packed to an absurd extent, the sounds of sirens on unmarked cars, the people gathering around car radios blasting through the air, and being stranded for 9 hours until I could get home.
I still remember your post on that day

Really, if you have nothing to say, then don't post.

Please respect the 3000 innocent people who lost their lives.

i still sit back and think about all the people that died that day, it was a very sad day that should of never happed. Even for a UK person such as me it hit home and made us stop and think about them and be sad for thire familys

Back