• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Forum database crash. Something got screwed [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wheres my topic gone?

Hay i posted a topic called "Advertise of 3 websites for free" in add / offers but i cant find it anywhere?

Just a note, if anyone placed an offer in the last couple of days, please repost it (providing it is still over 7 days ;)) I have had a few PMs already about it. Even new members don't exist :S

all a little too convinent. netcafe can no longer take legal action becuase theres no evidence! is it just me who thinks this is way to fishy?
this is a disgrace.

If you really think that, you don't know Peo and Todd very well. I would strongly suggest that anyone thinking this is a conspiracy theory take a step back from the keyboard for a bit.

There is no evidence that anyone posted at all in the last couple of days before they restored the most recent backup. Give it up please!

NetCafe already said he would not take any legal action, so I suggest you drop your conspiracy theories. The matter was already closed before the db crash even if you were not here to read it at that time.

Lol guys its a crash and nothing more. I recognied it yesterday. I've seen them before, and the select missing threads, the slight setback to PM's, I knew there had to be another crash. I lost nothing important :p.

By the way some of you talk about this incident, others would think you paid a premium to use the service and aren't getting your monies worth. :confused4

good idea. if it means that fws gets $99.99 i'd happily pay $10 membership monthly to advertise my host. It would keep out hosts that dissapear after a week as well:p

Jan said:
There is no evidence that anyone posted at all in the last couple of days before they restored the most recent backup. Give it up please!

Please define most recent the date and time would be good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back