• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

forum. (all around, soon to be.)

What's the point in advertising a forum with a default skin and no hacks...you're not asking for a review but advertising your board. This should be made in the "Advertising Forums".

I've seen too many of these... :wink2:

For a BB with so few members, you have far too many forums. You certainly won't want that 100MB hosting for *all* your avatars. :bandit2: The few you have now will be enough :p

BTW the ROMs link might prevent you getting hosting. With three members, you still need to monitor what they post.

Last edited:
If your going to use IB you need to at least chage the skin and maybe some mods. i don't see the point of IB if you can't do that. might as well use EZBoard.. right? :confused:

Can't you people see? This is a shameless plug! Just a stupid ploy to get hits because he currently has none.

newbies..

Well he still has only three members, so I guess the shameless plug isn't working. We get about 5 forums a week trying to get reviews or members, I think they need to take them to a larger BB than this if they desperately want members.

If you MUST have a forum, find a topic that you know your friends are interested in and go from there. Don't just start one up because every man and their dog does. It won't work.

Originally posted by Jan
Don't just start one up because every man and their dog does. It won't work.

I've seen this so many times, I've seen several posts on this forum "begging" for members to join their forums...as I said, people will be reluctant to join the more you "beg" for members. People will only join if they find it interesting...if they think there's a topic there which interests them then they will register..."begging" or "forcing" members to join doesn't work. :wink2:

Originally posted by Jan
We get about 5 forums a week trying to get reviews or members, I think they need to take them to a larger BB than this if they desperately want members.

Jan, :angry2:

My forum review had nothing to do with trying to get members. Very few (if any) of the members on this board would even fit in. So don't generalize please. :p

Hatchet Ryda, I wasn't including the genuine reviews in that 5 :) One week there were 5 in Ads and Offers alone wanting members.

Back