• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Flashpoint Networks - Up to 1gb/20gb - cPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, this host is very good, I recommend it. The sign-up process was easy and fast! I got my hosting in less than 2-5 minutes. The support is fast too. It seems as if they are on 24/7. I have been to about 20 other hosts. Out of those 20 hosts I have been to, FlashPoint Networks has to be the best! Your website loads fast as hell.

My 2 cents.

.illicit. said:
The support is fast too. It seems as if they are on 24/7.

Are you kidding? They're very slow if you ask me, and it doesn't seem that they're online 24/7 :p

It says like this in their support section on their site:

Use the live support chat to talk in realtime with a qualified professional. This is the best and fastest choice if you want to get prompt support for any problem you may have.

But their Live chat's status is OFFLINE, that's why I chosen to contact them at Msn messenger instead.

Msn log since 10 days ago:

To: James - Flashpoint Networks <james@flashpoint.cc>

2005-12-28 05:59:16 JohanK: brb

A week later:

2006-01-05 08:31:07 JohanK: hi
2006-01-05 10:58:00 JohanK: Hello
2006-01-06 08:50:00 JohanK: Hi are you there?
2006-01-08 14:16:52 JohanK: hi
2006-01-08 14:46:00 JohanK: Have you died or something? :p

Does it really take 10 days to just say hi, lol ?

FlashpointNetwork said:
Sorry, I have been busy the last week at the time you have been on, please post a support topic in the forums for best results.

The thing I was going to ask about is how to request the free hosting without any post, cause I don't see anywhere in the forum or site to request it.

However I've already found a good webhosting now so I don't need the support anymore, good luck though ;)

I had a site with them and they're down for 1 week.. and counting :tired2:
They said they were cleaning up the server of abusing and dead accounts, but is taken too much i think, any info here from FPN Admins it will be appreciated.

Flashpoint was one of the host there was .
But after they when down i lost all my sites and my back ups
So i can say thanks flashpoint all my work for nothink :devious2:

Cheffy said:
Flashpoint was one of the host there was .
But after they when down i lost all my sites and my back ups
So i can say thanks flashpoint all my work for nothink :devious2:
welcome to freehosting world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back