• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Flashpoint Networks - Up to 1gb/20gb - cPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.
At Flashpoint Networks, we have an uncommon commitment to customer satisfaction. We provide lightning-fast servers with 99% uptime, and we allow you to control any and all aspects of your account at any time via an easy-to-use control panel.
We also have a dedicated support staff available on instant messenger, email, and live chat. Each one is qualified to diagnose and fix just about any problem you may have with your web site.

Flashpoint Networks

Basic
250mb space
5gb bandwidth
20 MySQL databases
20 email accounts
50 subdomains
10 Addon/Parked domains
10 FTP accounts
0 Posts Required

Premium
500mb space
10gb bandwidth
50 MySQL databases
50 email accounts
100 subdomains
20 Addon/Parked domains
20 FTP accounts
75 Posts Required

Pro
1gb space
20gb bandwidth
100 MySQL databases
100 email accounts
Unlimited subdomains
50 Addon/Parked domains
50 FTP accounts
150 Posts Required

Here is a testimonial from one of our many pleased customers. Taken word for word from our site.

I have to admit that I was worried of not finding a good host sometime soon who'd provide ad-free hosting to start with along with a decent package. I needed the expansion and my last host was unable to provide that even with payment offered (problem with the payment method). Luckily I came across this service here "Flashpoint". At first I was quite impressed with the package offered, but hey looks aren't everything, so I thought I'd give it a try. And as I started migrating my website it became even more clear that it's not about looks: it was very well planned from the start, support has been great, and the people responsible for bringing this service online are indeed very friendly, not to mention the elegant design. Thank you "Flashpoint Networks" and I hope you'll be staying forever, I know I will with you

No, we do not have Fantastico at the moment, but we have a script library in cPanel with many of the same scripts that Fantastico can install, and most are more up to date.

Edit: As a gift to the FPN community, I (James) bought a license to Fantastico, and it's now available from cPanel :) Enjoy.

Last edited:
Testimonials from more of our satisfied users, direct from their posts:

Hi, I recently got hosting from Flashpoint, I would just like to say, I LOVE IT It come's with cPanel and they will accept any domain, they are still very small, but the best free hosting i've seen :], My friend Mike Reffered me, If you need good, reliable FREE Hosting, go with Flashpoint :]

Although the site has been in business for just a few days, I believe that this place can stay alive if you get support from everyone, paid customers and free ones. Offer a customer what they want and you will have more. As a free user, I am continually pushed to purchase additional webservice from FPN. The service is fast, I was added as a member within minutes, and my questions were answerd in a timely manner with the respect that suprised me. As a newbie to the free webserver industry I have to say that I have been thorughly impressed and happy. I hope that FPN survives to continue the service that it says it can deliver. Thank you guys. :)

Well, I've been through many hosts. Most of them weren't bad at all...
Some had small ads, some had server difficulties, but I got used to them...
When I found out about Flashpoint Networks, I thought that it's just another host full of bugs. When I came here, I filled in the hosting form. I was the first one. I got my user details within an hour or so. I am amazed by the server speed, the website and forum, the nice subdomains, and all functions. Fully equipped cPanel with a nice 'fpnh.net' domain: I couldn't believe my eyes. The servers are so fast, that when I accidently click on a link, it's already opened! It was really a difference since I have a bad internet connection. Well yes I like the 'fpnh.net' domain so much that I didn't park my domain name! I do not think that this host can do better, since there is no better!
And I have to say, the friendly staff is really relaxing. I had enough of reading the 'hate' posts from admins on forums of other hosting companies. Everything is fully skinned and looks nice. The colours are relaxing. I must say that I will NEVER leave this host.
Thank you, Flash Point Networks, please be the best and stay the best!

This host is really great.. been hosted there for some days now, and everything is great.. Fast forums, fast cPanel, good plans.. its really good..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back