• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

File Hosting

Can I put a gig or two of anime on? and have some traffic goin to it. Or do you guys not allow that :shame: I tried file front and even though the anime was unliscensed they still locked my account for it (rich *unnice word here* that made that *unnice word here* DMCA policy. I wanna ring their *unnice word here* necks :knockedou ) Plz let me know :)

Last edited:
hmm didn't think about that. :D I'm sure no one else will mind if I have a few gigs of transfer a day. Hhahahahhaha. NAw man I'm kidding. I'll look into that. Don't wana ruin you or anyone else.

right. let me tell you what happened.

I was so happy for the ads click. I was so happy for the response. But someone hacked my computer just now. Im doing this good + free thing for everyone, im debting this service and theres actually someone that is that bad to hack my comp.

Firstly, he deleted my redirect cgi file, which means all my website cant run anymore until I find another script as I forgot where i took the script from. It has very hard for me to find the script.

Secondly, he modified stuff, cancelled my ftp and http. And he left a virus file, luckly i didnt open it.

THirdly, I'm down until I find another script

tzyzhing said:
right. let me tell you what happened.

I was so happy for the ads click. I was so happy for the response. But someone hacked my computer just now. Im doing this good + free thing for everyone, im debting this service and theres actually someone that is that bad to hack my comp.

Firstly, he deleted my redirect cgi file, which means all my website cant run anymore until I find another script as I forgot where i took the script from. It has very hard for me to find the script.

Secondly, he modified stuff, cancelled my ftp and http. And he left a virus file, luckly i didnt open it.

THirdly, I'm down until I find another script

ohhhhhhh man that person is a bad guyyyyyyyy bad guyyyyy..............juz hope u'll be back soon with even faster speed too lolllllllllll

boooo for that guy who hack ur com...........hes a peice of shit

dammm it !!
I guess that too .. Please if you will be back try not to allow PHP to be uploaded ..
and if so .. will the uploaded files be4 will be there again or they had gone ?

hope u will be up soon

tzyzhing said:
my 80GB harddisk got emptied. including my mp3s, movies, files, PICTURES!!! Im recovering it now. trying to.

u got 80gb only and ur giving free file host lol ur a hero..........

dam this is some BS. I mean comon. Free service and that guy pulls this *unnice word here*. Someone needs to drag him onto the street shoot him, then hang him.

Back