• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

File Host

Virus attack, trying to clear it. If not i'll need some time to reinstall the whole server. Please be patient. Thank you

well ur down and it won't work how much longer r u gonning to be down and are the files that were there gonna be there or do we have to upload all over again?
and what kinda of internet connection are you on?

I don't mean to sound rude, but why do you keep changing the uploading method/system? Everytime you do, we all have to reupload the files again. -_-

wells it back up but has bandwith limitation of 30 gigs, what is the file size limit upload and space tzyzhing?

theres no harm in giving it a go, but yes what are the answers to those questions as well as is it FTP compatible?

I get an operation time out when trying to access his link.

Last edited:
i don't think you can access it via ftp anymore and the file size limit upload is 2mb so it basically a imagehost or a little filehost now. and only 30gigs of bandwith and very slow w/ a max download of 25k/b

2mb? did i say that? Im requesting faster line from my ISP, so please please please please wait. If you're too impatient to wait, either you call my ISP if you want and rush them or you find another host.

tzyzhing said:
2mb? did i say that? Im requesting faster line from my ISP, so please please please please wait. If you're too impatient to wait, either you call my ISP if you want and rush them or you find another host.
no u didn't say it (2mblimit) but it was in the upload area it says max of 2mb where u click on upload. i'll be patient and when ur up i'll click ur ads for ya :biggrin2:

thanks. im having problems here.

Firstly, my isp replies slow and having public holidays nowadays due to national day

Secondly, the person who repairs my server sucks. Which means its taking a long time.

Thirdly, Im sorry

Back