• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

File Distribution Space

Editor

If anyone is looking for some space from which to distribute some (legal) software/content/files, we'd be interested in discussing the possibilities of hosting/mirroring your data down under.

We have a unique situation here whereby outgoing data from our local server is virtually (dare I say) unlimited. We wont go so far as to offer that though...we'll discuss the possibilities of each individual case and come to a mutually agreeable arrangement. Possibly an unbeatable one...who knows.

Drop me a line at gary@aussiehosts.com if this is of any interest to you.

Regards

Gary

i would like to host "old" files (eg. windows 1.1, old games, old programs, etc-all legal). would that be all right? i would need about 100mb of space? ok?

thanks!

Only if you hold the direct copyright to them mate. We're not looking to run up any tucows-style shareware repositories. :)

But feel free to drop me a line with some more information.

Cheers

Gary

Back