• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Fifa WorldCup 2002 results [Take 2]

The first goal was lucky, Kahn actually messed up for the first time in this World Cup! The second one was pure excellency by both Rivaldo and Ronaldo. :)

Australia - 2006 World Champions :biggrin2: :D

(i most likely won't be around these forums then, so I better celebrate now, eh :birthday: )

Originally posted by murat
see you 2006, brazil!
turkey and germany beat you

It's good Germany didn't win this time. :D
It wouldn't be much fun for others to see them winning it again as a host in 2006. :)

Originally posted by Akalon
Australia - 2006 World Champions :biggrin2: :D

(i most likely won't be around these forums then, so I better celebrate now, eh :birthday: )

Nah...my pick is the Central African Republic. :D

Originally posted by conkermaniac

It's more like 1/8 of Turkey being in Europe and the other 7/8 in Asia.

I believe they are of the same race as the other Southern Mediterranean races, like the Spanish and the Italian, but they're certainly not like the Aryans. :)
the turkish race is the same as the chinese, the turks came from northwest china (you know east turkistan ?)over russia to the middle east
i dont know why we dont look like asians

Gernamy was the better team in the first half and they have created a lot of chances for themselves. I think the corner count was like 10-1 in favour of Germany. However, they did not have good finishers and squander their chances.

In the 2nd half, however, it's a different story. Brazil was dominant both in offence and defence. Ronaldo was superb and Germany simply had no answer towards the end of the game.

Originally posted by trenzterra
I hope Singapore gets in the 2006 FIFA WorldCup

They're currently ranked World #113. :) Above Singapore, there are some countries that you probably won't hear about in your life. :D

They're currently ranked World #113. :) Above Singapore, there are some countries that you probably won't hear about in your life. :D
Where do you get this information from?

Also I hope in 2006 they get into World #96 or something, then World #60, then maybe World #40, then after that World #1 :p

I agree with murat that Germany and Turkey will do awesome in the 2006 World Cup. The Germans will have all their fans there and Turkey will as well since there are millions of Turks living there.

Seeing Germany and Turkey face each other in the 2006 Final would be awesome. What an atmosphere that would be. Also, I wish that Bosnia would qualify for that World Cup. That's where I'm from ;)

Everyone keeps blaming Kahn for that first goal, what the ----? How bout the defender that should have passed it off but instead tried to be fancy with it and as a result got the ball stripped? How bout the guy that left Ronaldo wide open? Since when do you leave RONALDO!!! wide open. Kahn maybe should have held onto the ball, but c'mon, cut him some slack.

you lose as a team, after all.

I always thought those people living in China's Xinjiang province looked like Turks. :confused:
Xinjiang = Turkistan
they are turks (uighurs)

Originally posted by adizlaja
I agree with murat that Germany and Turkey will do awesome in the 2006 World Cup. The Germans will have all their fans there and Turkey will as well since there are millions of Turks living there.
that's how korea did good.

damn malaysia, just near us and World #112 :p

What's Korea DPR? World #126

Is Chinese Taipei Taiwan?

Last edited:
Chinese Taipei is Taiwan.
Hey, Thailand is actually ranked 60 in the world! That's very good since we're above Austria, Switzerland, Hungary and a few more countries in the Middle East who always beat us. :D

hey, does anyone know where Taiwan ranks in World soccer? I don't know because I did not really care about soccer prior to this World Cup.

Back