• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Fifa World Cup - 2006

Thank god for that.... 2:1

WOW, I have never been so nervous lol.

BTW Craigs wins :)

Now, should I bet on the Mexico game?.

Last edited:
Angola

Best I can get is 1.4/1, doesnt seem worth it, I might just go & bet Angola to win, I get 12/1 for them (Yea, they wont win but you never know).

I hate football! I just hate that game!
Sorry, but I don't know what is so interesting about it. It's so boring!

-Just my point of view-

I hate football too, but for some reason I find myself staying up into the early hours of the morning watching it :x

I too don't like football, but for some reason I am betting on almost all the games, I'm backing Italy only cos they were favs to win. Hopefully I will have doubled my money in half an hours time.

WHM said:
Much better than they played last game. The USA just got a red card too, they did not deserve that.

All the red cards were deserved, Fifa have given the referees strict guidelines and they are just following them. However, the Italian red card will probably also lead to a match ban aswell because it was seriously dangerous.

USA got 2 red cards and Italy got one. USA were amazing because they played with 9 men for more than 30 minutes and still survived.

The Aussies are taking on the big guns Brazil In the early hours of my morning. Hopefully I wake to good news :p

Back