• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FFRHosting.com HUGE FREE HOSTING GIVEAWAY!!! Once in a lifetime oppurtunity!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As was stated earlier the whole thing is being moved to a new server. My site is still up. The main site for FFR is not up more than likely because Luke switched the DNS of the domain to the new server and since it's about... 5 am where he is he hasn't had a chance to upload the phpNuke site and database yet. As my site is still there I'm sure everyone elses is as well or you'd see a lot of other people here asking the same question.

man... so do i lose everything? but i think i have my database backed up but damn i gotta upload those files over and one more question do we get our same plan and do we still hav da same amount of post? or do i have to start over?

As far as I know everyones data will be moved to the new server. Everyones accounts will be the same size as they were before.

I think I understand a bit better... I'm using my own domain. It's the subdomain accounts are the ones that are having problems, I'll bet.

hehehehehe this is host is the best

in my last hosts i posted about 600 posts
but they gave hosted me a .info domain

but i got only like 300mb

lol 600 post
this hosts is one of the best there is

rabara said:
hehehehehe this is host is the best

in my last hosts i posted about 600 posts
but they gave hosted me a .info domain

but i got only like 300mb

lol 600 post
this hosts is one of the best there is

damn rabara..........ur one of the top poster in FFR.................

nope I am look on the side bar when the sites backup unless elemtns didnt backup the fourm and now we gotta start over.

is this host still up, or what? i want to sign up but the site is down now and it says something about moving

As secondary admin of FFR (next to PkerMAster) I will let you know moet that the site is currently being transferred to a new provider. This will allow anonymous FTP access, more power, more BW, etc. Please wait till then. Thx

We dont know wat this point, we dont know if PkerMAster has backed up the forums database all everything elce, Cross your fingers its up and the way it was tomarrow then we get rollin :car:

Well the sign up forum is back up now. My website was never down so I assume everyone elses data is still there.

tarawa said:
Well the sign up forum is back up now. My website was never down so I assume everyone elses data is still there.

hey now i can see it better

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back