• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FFRHosting.com HUGE FREE HOSTING GIVEAWAY!!! Once in a lifetime oppurtunity!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
www.FFRHosting.com stands for Free, Fast and Reliable hosting and we stick by that. We give it free and the hosting is fast and reliable. All of our starting plans don't have ads, so get them why they are ad free. All of our accounts have the following:

Unlimited Responders
Unlimited Email Filters
Unlimited Email Lists
Choice of Cpanel or Rvskin
Email Manager
PhpMyAdmin
Fantastico
Php
No Ads!!

To order your account, first register then apply in the applications forum. These are the plans:

Sorcerous
100 MB Space
1 GB BW
Parked/Addon Domains: 0
Subdomains: 5
MySql Databases: 5
Email Accounts: 5
FTP Accounts: 5
No Forum Posting Required

Amazon
250 MB Space
2.5 GB BW
Parked/Addon Domains: 1
Subdomains: 10
MySql Databases: 10
Email Accounts: 10
FTP Accounts: 10
1 Forum Post Required

Necromancer
500 MB Space
5 GB BW
Parked/Addon Domains: 2
Subdomains: 20
MySql Databases: 20
Email Accounts: 20
FTP Accounts: 20
2 Forum Posts Required

Barbarian
1 GB Space
10 GB BW
Parked/Addon Domains: 4
Subdomains: 40
MySql Databases: 40
Email Accounts: 40
FTP Accounts: 40
4 Forum Posts Required

Paladin
Barbarian
2 GB Space
20 GB BW
Parked/Addon Domains: 8
Subdomains: 80
MySql Databases: 80
Email Accounts: 80
FTP Accounts: 80
8 Forum Posts Required

Druid
4 GB Space
40 GB BW
Parked/Addon Domains: 16
Subdomains: 160
MySql Databases: 160
Email Accounts: 160
FTP Accounts: 160
16 Forum Posts Required

Assasin
8 GB Space
80 GB BW
Parked/Addon Domains: 32
Subdomains: Unlimited
MySql Databases: Unlimited
Email Accounts: Unlimited
FTP Accounts: Unlimited
32 Forum Posts Required

Once you order an account your posts get taken of you. So say you had 30 posts and you order the 16 posts hosting. You will only have 14 posts credit. You will not lose your posts but only post credits. You can only upgrade, you can't downgrade or get the same deal you are on added on your account again.

But that is not all! You can also upgrade your account. To upgrade, go to the upgrade forum and apply. Here are the upgrades:

Extras------Posts
100 MB Space=1 Post
1 GB Space=3 Posts
1 GB BW=1 Post
10 GB BW=3 Posts
Parked/Addon Domains:1=3 Posts
Parked/Addon Domains:3=6 Posts
Subdomains: 1=1 Post
Subdomains: 3=3 Posts
MySql Databases: 1=1 Post
MySql Databases: 3=3 Posts
Email Accounts: 1=1 Post
Email Accounts: 3=3 Posts
FTP Accounts: 1=1 Post
FTP Accounts: 3=3 Posts

If your account goes with the t.o.s located here, then it will be accepted and will end up in the accepted forum. If it doesn't accply with the t.o.s then it will be rejected and end up in the rejected forum.

Thankyou!

Our host is shit right now, we are currently moving to new and better host. I have a back up of old host so ur posts wont be lost!

We transfered to a new host so it may take up to 24 hours to get the forums up. But if you have registered on the forums I can make your account now and then you can post later if you need to. Please PM me with the following information if you have registered on the forums:

Plan
Domain(If you have)
Subdomain(If you don't have a domain, subdomain will be something.xtremediablo.com)
Username

Once again thankyou!! Also when its up if you could click on the ads a few times to support us it would be great!

if you get tower type ads i will sign up for hosting and out the ads on to help you out...also you gotta make sure it will be for more than 6 months. what are the server specs?

I wanted to get druid...but i was wondering can i give up one gig of space in exchange for unlimited email and 1 ftp, 10 sql, and 5 subdomains?

link107 said:
LOL nice site . Has only bidadvertistemnt there . hehe

We recently got a new host because the last hosts mysql was down alot so I transfered the site. But I need to backup the mysql, so I gotta wait till its back up!

srry for the double post.....but the hosting..is from xtremediablo.com and everyone knows him.....first time he offered hosting. he didnt

Mustaq said:
i clicked more ad to support you :wink2:

Thankyou! Did you see how many people where registered before the mysql died?!?! Also pm me your details and I can set up your account. PM me the following:

Plan Wanted(You can post when the forums are back up but I can set up account now)
Wanted Username
Wanted Domain (if you havent got one tell me subdomain)
Wanted Subdomain(Something.FFRHosting.com or Something.XtremeDiablo.com)
Contact Email

menno112 said:
k, question. where is it all hosted? By highwirepcs.com is it? >_>

PS. NVM, its not :p

I just knew the guy that owned it and he let me use his banner, because I aint the best at graphics lol! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back