• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FFR needs a dedicated server

problem is price. We either gonna need more paying customers, or some more donations. Besides I got a 1000GB offer from layertech. But it still seems a little slim. Oh well we might have to start there and upgrade as we get more $$$. But elementz is on now. SO he will have a look.

ani-m said:
i don't think 500gig bandw is gonna be enough for a great hosting and named ffrhosting.com ....think it's gonna use a lot more than that...

I dont see many servers for shared hosting using more than 500GB transfer per month :) anyway, LT is a good option if you can manage server yourself. I always recommend LT to anyone needs cheap server and can do the management job

Ok I'm looking at jewlzk servers. Either a reseller or hopefully one of their dedicated plans. Dedicated server got a 2.4GHZ celeron, 80GB space, 512MB of memory (or 1GB for a little extra), 1000GB (1TB) of BW allfor 112$ a month. Plus it uses Red Hat 9. Finally a serious Linux distro besides Fedora, Debian, Gentoo, or Ubuntu. I have had experience with all those OS's and while they are all nice, nothing beats a genuine Red Hat 9 OS. Except maybe Windows Server 2003 :) Not too shabby :D. Anyone else got an offer?

Last edited:
We can offer

Pentium 4 2.4gHz
1GB ram
200GB disk
1000GB bandwidth
Redhat 9
cPanel
$125.00/month

PM me for details.

utcrazy said:
We can offer

Pentium 4 2.4gHz
1GB ram
200GB disk
1000GB bandwidth
Redhat 9
cPanel
$125.00/month

PM me for details.
Isn't that the same *EXACT* offer that TailorMadeServers does for $99? Just curious :)

Last edited:
I have seen that at WHT, but it's not exact. Besides this server is at the Verio in TX. I should admit the servers are made after the TMS stuff. We use TMS for our servers, at The Planet at the moment. Kind of odd, I do admit, but we do.

Ok UTcrazy we looking at your offer now. PkerHost turned down jewelz for some reason. And mysterman thx for the portal seing as my Co-n.net hosting is down (when will that be abc anyways Ken96)?

Hi,

This is what Gabbix Solutions can offer you:

Celeron 2.4 GHz
512 MB RAM
80 GB HD
5 IP's
1200 GB BW
cPanel/WHM

Monthly Price: $105.98

SPECIAL OFFER: Sign up with us using the promotion code FWS620352 and you will only have to pay $100.00!

Payment method: Paypal and Credit card (processed by 2checkout.com)

Should you be interested, contact us at sales(at)gabbix.com and we will kindly assist you!

Nice offer Gabix but I'm still waiting on PkerHost to look at UT Crazy's offer. Its nice but 80GB isn't much especially for a reseller. FFR is pretty big :D

heymrdj said:
Ok UTcrazy we looking at your offer now. PkerHost turned down jewelz for some reason. And mysterman thx for the portal seing as my Co-n.net hosting is down (when will that be abc anyways Ken96)?

I believe its only fair to let all the other hosts here know that these guys may be wasting your time. Luke aka PkerHost is only 14, and from what he told me "does not have any money right now."

I do however wish you guys the best of luck in your journey for a hosting provider.

:)

Yeah thx for your good luck wish :rolleyes2:shame: Anyways we might also look at a shared or reseller if you guys don't oversell. But I see alot of you hots give something stupid like crammin 15-20 resellers on one server then crashing us when we go over 2 CPU. That kinda offer is just wrong.

heymrdj said:
Yeah thx for your good luck wish :rolleyes2:shame: Anyways we might also look at a shared or reseller if you guys don't oversell. But I see alot of you hots give something stupid like crammin 15-20 resellers on one server then crashing us when we go over 2 CPU. That kinda offer is just wrong.

Your welcome, I'm not sure if your referring to 'our' servers or host in general, but if you are referring to JewlzK servers I'm sorry you think/feel that way, but you are mistaken.

Best of Luck
:)

Nope not pointing at yours. Your's are a little more above standard when it comes to distributing server power. Just others (UK Internet Group) are extremely substandard.

Back