• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Feedback

Originally posted by xsnetwork
What's this other stuff going to be?! ;)

Limited help with scripting ( help installing scripts , solving problems ) , Advertising help , Resource area , Search Engine Submittion ... stuff like that ...

I'm open to sugestions

Originally posted by NexDog
Hmmmmmmm,

At that price, if your clients pay monthly, $2.95, after the credit card processing company takes their bit and the merchant account takes the other, you won't have much left. If you're going to offer that low price, make sure it's in yearly/half-yearly plans.

If all your clients pay monthly, you'll be forced to hike prices really quickly and if your clients use anywhere near their quota, you'll be in trouble. I really wish you the best of luck, but it's no good offering the loweset of the low to compete with the big boys who can afford to suck up losses on lower plans. Much more important to offer stabilty and support to your clients than low, low prices that you can't sustain.

In my overstated opinion..... :D

I'm thinking of doing the monthly option on more expensive packages ,

But i have worked out that i will do the plan quoted at $11.95 + $4.95 setup fee at $14.95 all inclusive per year.

And i'm honestly not interested in making alot of money ... i'm just interested in providing a good service..

Plz note .. that package will be the cheapest of 4.

What about pr0n hosting? Give them like 150 MB, 10 GB transfer, and the like, for 49.95 a month, just for being a pr0n website :devious2:

Originally posted by cdudeuk18

The only difference between mysql and ms sql .. is that ms sql is microsoft sql.
Uhh...no. There's one fundamental difference between mySQL and MS-SQL and that is the number of connections it allows, and mySQL only allows a limited number of simultaneous connections, whereas MS-SQL accepts all connections.

Ok ..

How does this sound ?

Web space amount :: 25 MB
Data-transfer Amount per month :: 3 GB
POP3 Mailboxes :: Unlimited
Auto-Responders :: Unlimited
Forwarding Accounts :: Unlimited
Catch All E-mail System : Yes
MS SQL database : Yes
SSI scripting : Yes
ASP scripting : Yes
PHP scripting : Yes
Perl scripting : Yes
Domain hosting : Yes
Sub-domains : Yes , on request
Frontpage extensions : Yes
FTP accounts : unlimited
Real time stats : Yes
Custom Error Pages : Yes
DNS Access : Yes
Setup Time : up to 72 Hours.
Customer Support : E-mail only
Technical Support : E-mail , Support Forum.

Payment Type : 2Checkout
Payment duration : Yearly
Contact Period : 1 Year

Cost : $22.95 per year all fees included.

HOSTING ONLY == Will not do anything to do with domains other than give you DNS servers info ( once i get them ).

Additionally .. its going to be around 20 days after i launch that i will get a 2checkout account ... so people who signup will get 10 Day Free No payment trial ....

Then you'll be contacted about if you want to stay with me ..... then once 2checkout account i setup .. i'll send you URL of how to pay ... and once payment is received your account will be setup for commercal usage.

Originally posted by PyschoPath
That sounds very, very nice, but remember that Myacen is right there, and he has better plans for about the same plans.

OK - Double the space if you come from Freewebspace.net , how does that sound ?

So you get 50MB instead of 25MB for free.

Originally posted by NexDog
Sounds like a good deal from the cdude. BTW, did you get my PM about HostGUI?

Yeh ... i'll pass in over to the relevent person ...

I'm not going to be doing that much anymore with them .. so i've decided to go on with my own little project ;)

Datapacket reseller :devious2: .... and provide cheap hosting ...

But once there setup i pass on all info :)

Sounds like our current January deal - only one FTP account though, or anon ftp if you get an IP. - $12.95/mo

Ya, I know that, but I said I have no cash now! I will have enough cash in about two to three weeks(cdudeuk's site will be open then as well, or so) and that's way past January. :-( Ok, maybe like a week und a half.

Originally posted by PyschoPath
What about 250MB, 10GB, 10SQL, 10SUB, 10FTP? How much will that kind of plan be?

You want this ??

250 MB Disk Space
10 GB Data-Transfer per month
10 SQL databases
10 Sub-Domains
10 FTP Accounts

???

Do u want the subs to point or to actually have there own space ( using your allocated disk space )

This quoted plan above will be fine as you get -

Unlimited FTP accounts with every account.

Subs - setup on request.
SQL databases setup in CP.

Originally posted by megapuzik

yea, and you forgot "secure" :biggrin2: :biggrin2: and "stable" :biggrin2:

Windows 2000 is pretty stable ... and it is pretty secure ... cos there will be no "FREE" users .. all people will pay for access ... and no resellering to other people or giving away pop3 mailboxes or free webspace ...

so people who use the scripting and server software will be the owners of their accounts.

All with windows you do not chmod .. which means 777 is not possible ... which is good :D

Originally posted by cdudeuk18

Windows 2000 is pretty stable ... and it is pretty secure ... cos there will be no "FREE" users .. all people will pay for access ... and no resellering to other people or giving away pop3 mailboxes or free webspace ...

so people who use the scripting and server software will be the owners of their accounts.

All with windows you do not chmod .. which means 777 is not possible ... which is good :D

"Nimda" - "Cod-red" Tell you something ?!?
Windows Server are "suck" and have many secure problems...
and yea, one of the problems is that you dont need to shange mode, think, all your files are accessble...

It can crach without any good reason....!

try to set up *nix + apache.....

Back