• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Favourite Actor

hyperActive

What is your favourite actor of all time?

I'm sure the older guys will have the classics but I personally like Sean Penn. Denzel Washington and John Depp. :)

jmiller said:
Edward Norton. :)

I think I liked every movie he was in, except for the Italian Job.

he truly is one bitchin' actor. Even the Italian Job, while the movie sucked, he almost saved it.

Blank Verse said:
he truly is one bitchin' actor. Even the Italian Job, while the movie sucked, he almost saved it.
True.

I still think he was best in American History X and 25th Hour.
Two awesome movies, which would be nothing without him.

Kevin Smith and Jason Mewes.

They are funny as hell, and even while they aren't the main characters in Clerks and Mallrats (two of my favorite movies), they add to the movies.

American History X was on Showcase today...you forget how good that movie really is until you see it for the first time in a while.

Yeah, Bruce Campbell is pretty ----ing awesome. I was not surprised at all when he made a cameo in Spiderman, what with his history with Sam Raimi and all...Anyone ever seen Bubba Ho-Tep? That's just one weird ----ing movie.

Blank Verse said:
Yeah, Bruce Campbell is pretty ----ing awesome. I was not surprised at all when he made a cameo in Spiderman, what with his history with Sam Raimi and all...Anyone ever seen Bubba Ho-Tep? That's just one weird ----ing movie.

Hell Yes! I loved that film, it was weird and very strange compared to his usual stuff but damn good! I certainly hope they go thru with the sequel like they stated at the end of the credits :p it'd rock!

Back