• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Favorite MS Office Version

pan_zik

Hi,

From all the MS Office versions I like XP the most.

It is really good to operate and NOT complicated like 2007.

I think there are all the features that anyone requires.

I am just curious to know, which is your favorite version?

2007 is not complicated, it's just different.

It takes a bit of getting used to, and in some situations it can take a bit of time to get used to, and aside from that, it also adds a few extra clicks here and there.

For me though, Office 2003 and 2008(Mac) are what I use, and enjoy. I find them easier for me to use, even though 2007 has some pretty cool features, styles and pre-select colours.

2003 is my fav by far, only because it kept the graphics simple compared to 2007, 2007 is ok tho.
Sorry I just dont see the point in making such pretty grapics for a text document thingy/.

I have to admit I'm loving Office:mac 2011, Office:mac 2008 was good. On Windows, without a doubt it's Office 2010.

I’m using open office 2003 at home and 2007 on the job.
2003, I think, think it's the best: light, fast, no compatibility problems and after 3 years of using, I steel don’t like the 2007 interface.

Back