• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Excellent Hosting

babypurin

Hello, people I am looking for a good and reliable host. I will put any type of ads in exchange for webhosting.

Some things I am looking for:
1) 300mb
2) 20gb minimum of bandwith
3) PHP, MySQL and Cpanel reccomended
4) Domain Hosting - I have a domain

All files are owned by me its for a PC Game,within the past 2.5 weeks we have gotten close to 3000 visitors and we expect to grow a lot more. We can show you if you want. Please PM me or email me at dobbs52(@)aol.com
please remove paranthesis in the email.

:)

Best of luck getting 20gig free - thinks it could be time for you to look at paid hosting with that amount of visitors :cry2:

Are you going to share, I'm sure the host would be gratefull, or just keep it to yourself :)

Go on, someone that gave you 20 Gig for free at least deserves a mention in the forums for their generosity. :biggrin2:

If it is 3000 visitors per day, i dont mind giving our 20gb transfer, as long as my google ads is on that page.

hi

darkcurves said:
If it is 3000 visitors per day, i dont mind giving our 20gb transfer, as long as my google ads is on that page.

Well my existing site get 3000 + visitors per day. Would anyone ready to help me with web space?

My existing site:

http://www.prinstononline.biz/forum

Check it out and let me know if anyone interested in providing me web space around 400 MB and 40 GB bandwidth or unlimited.

Prinston.

babypurin said:
Please PM me or email me at **DELETED**

Just a side off topic security note to you .... putting parenthesis
around the 'at' symbol in your email address DOES YOU ABSOLUTELY NO GOOD!

Spam spiders now currently are able to read email addresses with
about a zillion variations or javascript encoding ....

-at-
-@-
(@)
(at)

etc. etc. etc.

Many people falsely and wrongly believe distoring their email will
help prevent spam .... they is actually incorrect.

In fact, a lot of the new spiders have been programmed specifically
to home in on things like that.

My recommendation is that you not give out your email address in
any public posts but rather have people send you a PM or email
through the forum without needing your email address.

If you feel you must post your address publicly, a much better way
to do it is to say "My login name on America Online is 'dobbs52'". I
cannot be totally certain but I don't think SPAM spiders can deal
with that one just yet.

Last edited:
Off topic but correct and a handy tip AMZ, DC you need to own the domain name for your Google ad's :shame: tut tut :wink2: and they crack down on subdomain hosting utilising em too :eek2:

babypurin said:
Hello, people I am looking for a good and reliable host. I will put any type of ads in exchange for webhosting.

Some things I am looking for:
1) 300mb
2) 20gb minimum of bandwith
3) PHP, MySQL and Cpanel reccomended
4) Domain Hosting - I have a domain

All files are owned by me its for a PC Game,within the past 2.5 weeks we have gotten close to 3000 visitors and we expect to grow a lot more. We can show you if you want. Please PM me or email me at dobbs52(@)aol.com

Email me here for details. I can set you up in about a week. I think i can give you 20 gigs but i don't know how in the hell you would need that much...If you can show me stats, i'll give you whatever you want as long as you show ads.

Possibly downloads and patches etc. from the forum - with 3000 visitors in a couple of weeks that'd be easy.

Plus you should show URL, plan and stuff by the rules. :)

Decker said:
DC you need to own the domain name for your Google ad's :shame: tut tut :wink2: and they crack down on subdomain hosting utilising em too :eek2:

Hmm, it was.......i dunno how to put it. It's like just saying only but i wont do it. Damn.......

lol @ DC :biggrin2:

babypurin - might be easier to say why that figure ??

Plus why is this going on you stated that 'Well I got what I needed Thank You Guys SO MUCH ' :biggrin2:

I dont know why this thread has continued as I did not continue with anything. The only reason I needed was because I had a couple of files that were pretty big (100% owned) which would be downloaded several times :)

It happens, still it is worth giving a mention to the co that gave you the package - an ad for the generous ones is a nice thought :classic2:

Request for locked

First of all, its private only hosting a couple of sites, no more requests, so no advertising is neccesary.

Can someone lock this thread I do not want this thread to continue

Wow - only asked if you'd like to give a cred to the host.

You want to keep it private - well hope the host doesn't depend at any time on a referral

:tongue2:

Back