• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

evolutionwebhosting.com Suck read this

Also nolan is a trainee i let him talk to ani because i knew that ani is retarded and likes to start trouble.

Dont you love it when people just like to start trouble and call themselves saddam?

You can get into alot of trouble for that little kid

First name: Saddam Email:Hussein? yeah your smart.

Last edited:
To be honest guys both people have agreed to leave this behind them and get on with both of there lives, i say "stop sticking ya noses i nand stirring things a bit more!"

sorry guys but it kinda annoys me wen others have to get involved

And it annoys me to see that individuals (or kids in this case) can get away with public bickering on a web hosting forum, where the host resorts to name-calling and unprofessionalism.

I don't see this happening on WHT. Maybe the community lacks the teeth to tear someone apart for rude/unprofessional comments like they do so on WHT?

Criticism is the only way some people learn. I certainly learnt alot that way, and I just wish to pass that favor to Chris.S by telling him that he comes off as more immature than the thread starter to me in this thread, and I'd advise him to maybe re-read some of the posts he has been making here in recent times. I would certainly run far away from you Chris, as a potential client

well said. I wish that this stuff was not allowed to continue, but then again it does indeed show who the fool is.

Honestly someone in 8th or 10th grade has no business hosting websites for money and parading around like they are the most secure, best this, best that. You cannot even legally own a business until you are 18, plain and simple.

That is the other thing that bothers me about alot of young hosts <18. "We are an established company with 10 employees"

TRANSLATION: we are not a company because we legally cannot be and a couple other buddies I met online for 8 secs and "interviewed" between the ages of 11-14 are the brains behind this empire

AvailNetworks,

you can become the company owner if someone over 18 signs the consent for it, this makes them partially responsible for all faults etc law suits however the registered company owner is the "kids"

Back