• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

evolutionwebhosting.com Suck read this

Okay Guys look at this story

I was requesting Reseller hosting with free ipanel
here the link for the request http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2169120
I choose evolutionwebhosting.com they said they will give me free ipanel and set the ads feature and i pmed him and told him i a free webhosting provider and i am going to do backups he said okay After 5 days iPanel wasn't set up and he came and told me no overselling allowed okay i understand half of the host out there don't allow over selling but he dont even got a TOS Set up saying that and i told him i am a free webhosting provider unlike other host when i asked them i am free webhositng provider they reject me because they know i will need overselling and at least they have a TOS set up on their site saying whets not allowed and whets allowed he don't he probe does not since i had a big fight with him at MSN then i said okay you didn't even set my iPanel yet with full featured like promise so i asked only for the hosting refund not even the other add-ons i brought he gave me and i asked him can i have backups I'll pay you 2 bucks he said yes but then he said i was sops to give you only backups for the ips which is 5 dollars and he said that i stated that in the chat but then it old him no i didn't i said the account refund not ip's he said he read wrong i bet he read wrong when i said i am a free hosting provider now he said he 's not going to give me backups and he said hes going to terminate my account kk he gave me a 5 days refund but why you said you going to set me up ipanel right away and you don't even know how to do it you little stupid 14 years old kid. I am 14 too but i know that i cant handle servers that's why i don't handle them.

Another thing i was just going to buy another reseller as soon as he said terminate from Galaxy-Hosts.com as soon as i said i am a free webhosting provider he told me no over selling at least Chris you would've told me that

I lost money
I lost all my accounts
I lost everything Period thanks to a little kid who thinks he can mange stuff

This is getting me really pissed i spent a lot and at the end a stupid host comes to me with no TOS on their host .

I might have some bad English or spelling

Warning don't buy noting from evolutionwebhosting.com

He's probe setting a TOS right now

This little kid says he can set up the ipanel right away with the ads feature and he didn't state no wares no overselling noting to me he just want money some how another bad hosting omg

Last edited:
Lies

I lost money
I lost all my accounts
I lost everything Peroid thanks to a little kid who thinks he can mange stuff

This is getting me really pissed i spent alot and at the end a stupid host comes to me with no TOS on thier host .

I might have mest up something in this review or spelled wrong becuase i am really pissed

Warining dont buy noting from evolutionwebhosting.com

HEs prob setting a TOS right now

Ah yes.
Well first of all i gave you a full refund you were lucky to get it because you have went way over the money back period.

Also i said i might be able to setup forced ads. i was having problems and i submitted a ticked to ihostdev.

Also if you would read your account activation email it tells you to read the tos before continuing.

Dude are you playing to your self you don't even got a tos set up i searched every where even made a new account in the billing to check if u have noting your just a little kid that don't know how to mange stuff and wants money + I told you i was a free web hosting provider but you ignored everything since u want the money and after the 5 days u came out with all this ---- and told me to have over selling allowed i got to pay $15 monthly wow stupid host

Galaxy Host i asked him as soon as i told him i am free webhositg provider he said no over selling allowed and at least he have a TOS you probe set up a TOS right now since everyone your truth

Refund I paid 17 $ for everything and serious had to refund other people their money so I paid off my pocket + where is my backups i paid you 2 dollars for the backups which i wasn't sops to do u didn't give me the 2 dollars or backups and removed my accounts with all my accounts hosted on it

Wow rip off

I guess that's another bad webhositng provider :)

I paid off my pocket because some users brought some hosting from me and some people was advertising on my host so i lost

Around 20 dollars Not even included the hosting money
Lost all my accounts
Basically lost every thing

Watch out for this hosting its a little kid that mange's it and he might rip you off

Last edited:
Learn to spell, then we might take you seriously. I'm more inclined to side with the host that has rational arguments than the client who was aollowed 2 advertsing with sposs dollors. While we're at it, let's punctuate, too. I think I counted five periods out of hundreds of words.

GamePhreak he should learn to spell? Well its spelt allowed not aollowed. :p Anyways sorry to hear your bad experience.

GamePhreak Do you know how mad i was anyway i am going to correct all my spelling right now

Also if you would've read it i said i might have bad spelling GamePhreak but i guess u didn't

Gamephreak Thnaks for the comment about my spelling but please look at your spelling before mine okay

Thanks

Last edited:
Hello Blue,

i understand where you are comign from i've been in the same situation myself and i know it isnt pleasant, however there are a few things you must learn, read reviews on hosts first, ask around after this host and maybe search and shop around a bit then this may help you avoid being in this situation, i know how you feel honestly.

Can i also express the importance of reading the Terms Of Service On All Web Hosts Sites, because otherwise you may miss something rather important and end up kicking yourself at the end of it.

Also Chris mate i have to back him up on this where is your TOS???

Thanks Exile Hosting

That's true but he was so nice to me at the beginning i knew it it was one of these host that's nice at the beginning then they come out with a lot of bull anyways w/e

He doesn't even got a TOS so good luck with everyone buying from him so i could've hosted wares

He also complained about not having proxy sites why didn't you state that at the beginning Chris i had to remove one of my paid accounts with proxy and refund his money

Am sure any host i ask for a reseller and i tell them that i am a free webhositng provider the first thing they say is no over selling

Dont worry hes going to set up a TOS later

One thing I've learned .. generally helps
Ask them a good technical question related to their hosting via their support email, and see if they respond accurately and nicely within 12 hrs or so.
This will atleast make the selection of hosts easy by atleast eliminating some of the unpro hosts from your consideration.

Cheers

This member did contact me about getting hosting because of this situation. I encouraged them to work it out with their host at least to where they could get backups of their accounts. It appears this never happened. It is really sad to see the situation end this way. Although the user has decided not to purchase hosting from me, I still say you guys should try to work something out. Battling it out in a thread on FWS will not make things any better for anyone. Also just a suggestion Chris, but it would be a good idea to put your TOS on your website so users can review it before they buy hosting. And Blue1998, hopefully you have better luck with your next host.

Last edited:
Ok blue you MAY have thort i have come across as though i am taking your side, however this is not the case and i don't want it to be this way, im probably wrong, i merely want to help both you and the host out and possibly show you what to do next time , however i don't want to seem like im lecturing you.

Anyways, sorry for popping me nose in, catch you guys later!!!

http://www.exilehosting.co.uk

I told him that we could work it out but he demanded his money back.

So i issued a refund and terminated his account.
Mabe if you could of waited this could of been worked out?

it probably could of, but surely this should of never happened though Chris, if you did have a TOS then he wouldnt of had this "wee" pickle your both in now!!!?

Chris you want more money just for over selling so you want about $30-$40 every month serious i can buy a vps for that Chris if you had a TOS or would've told me you don't allow that. you made me remove one of my hosting accounts because of proxy and then you made me remove everything just for overselling
where are all these rules Chris no over selling no proxy what about if i had wares on my site?

Last edited:
Whenever a user signs up he has to read the tos. its in the order area and in the email. Well it was in the old order area.

He skipped past it so its his problem

Anyways i'm done with this topic its just a waste of my time.

Dont play lol it wasnt i even stated up there i signed up for a new account to check if thier is a TOS thier werent you prob put it now Chris since everyone said to so it wont help

CYa

Wait, oh it was in the OLD area :(

Also blue, you should of checked when they started the company

Creation date: 18 Jun 2006 17:33:56

Is on their domain :)

Back