• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Epilepsy website looking for free hosting

I'd like to support your cause, if you don't have hosting contact me via pm with a domain name and email address.

I too would be willing to offer you free space and bandwidth for this website. My best friend died from epilepsy 5 years ago, so I sympathize with those suffering with it.
Contact me here, or email me at admin @ eqwebhost.com and I will set you up.

I filled the Epilepsy one already but there are several other handicapped young adults wanting space... we just dont want to over stay our welcome and ask for too much the young adults are wonderfull to work with... and EQ I have epilepsy myself so my sympathies and thoughts are with you.

Our young adults are wanting to learn to design their own sites.. so thats why we have been here alot trying to find hosting....and I tell you its not easy getting a hosting company to except the others sometimes... I need
one site for depression one for autism, atm
we dont want to over due it now that some companies are responding

I can provide you hosting. :)
Just PM me and I'll host all the sites that your young adults are wanting to learn webdesign. :beer:

I filled the Epilepsy one already but there are several other handicapped young adults wanting space... we just dont want to over stay our welcome and ask for too much the young adults are wonderfull to work with... and EQ I have epilepsy myself so my sympathies and thoughts are with you.

Our young adults are wanting to learn to design their own sites.. so thats why we have been here alot trying to find hosting....and I tell you its not easy getting a hosting company to except the others sometimes... I need

I want to help out as well. Web0 will provide you/them FREE hosting (with no ads) as well. Just check us out at: www.web0.uni.cc

Enjoy! :classic2:

Seems a worthy cause.

Is cPanel a requirement ? We can offer you cPanel on a US server or a choice of cPanel or DotNetPanel on UK servers.

Back