• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Eggnog

Do you like Eggnog?

• Yes

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters
About adding milk to it, that is pretty much all the light versions of eggnog does. It isn't quite as thick and I much prefer that. The true eggnog is too thick for me and unsettles me stomach (cause I always drink a ton of it)

Sickness is one awful side effect of eggnog. We had an eggnog chugging contest one time. Half gallons. It was a mess. I got half way and couldn't go any farther, I was fine. Another person got half way, and seemed fine. The last person got all but a sip left and started spewing (throwing up) for like 15 seconds straight. It was grose. Then the person who seemed fine started throwing up. Moral of the story, never chug eggnog in large quantities.

Well, when you buy it from the grocery store, it's just rum flavouring...or so little alcohol in it you'd have to drink like 20 L to feel the effects.

Speaking of milk drinking...some friends of mine had a 4L challenge. Add that together with a a big pit and a video camera, and it's a lot of puking. I like the editing they did. Flipped it upside down, and stuff...was cool.

Yeah, that reminds of the gr12's at my shcool.

every year, at the end, we do this thing called a milk run. you have to drink 1L of milk, run about 350m around the school oval, and keep going until u puke

last year someone supposedly had some puke comin out of their eyes

[/offtopic]

Eggnog is FANTASTIC! The sickness is worth the chugging sometimes. With enough rum, you can use eggnog as an effective tool in spicing up any Christmas Party. Damn, I want some right now.

Originally posted by tandoc
Yeah, that reminds of the gr12's at my shcool.

every year, at the end, we do this thing called a milk run. you have to drink 1L of milk, run about 350m around the school oval, and keep going until u puke

last year someone supposedly had some puke comin out of their eyes

[/offtopic]

lmao That sounds like fun!

Never tried eggnog before. For some reason I dont think eggs and milk should go together :confused5

True, but do you taste the eggs and milk in cookies? No, but in eggnog its like the featured ingredients. Besides, I hate milk :)

Originally posted by cowax
For some reason I dont think eggs and milk should go together :confused5
But of course they do. Have you never made scrambled eggs?

Umm...if you don't want to try something because it sounds weird, you will never know what your missing!

Eggnog is so awesome that it is sad that they only sell it in the holiday season, here anyway.

The only drawback to eggnong is that it's so unhealthy... like drinking lard.

The process where eggs are heated up slowly to 'cook' them without them becoming scrambled eggs is called 'tempering' or you could use pasturized eggs.

I don't see how anyone could not like milk. It's the most delicious beverage ever. I can eat a bowl of cereal and drink a glass of milk at the same time and still chug the leftover milk right out of the bowl at the end.

Originally posted by bigperm
Eggnog is so awesome that it is sad that they only sell it in the holiday season, here anyway.

The only drawback to eggnong is that it's so unhealthy... like drinking lard.

The process where eggs are heated up slowly to 'cook' them without them becoming scrambled eggs is called 'tempering' or you could use pasturized eggs.

I don't see how anyone could not like milk. It's the most delicious beverage ever. I can eat a bowl of cereal and drink a glass of milk at the same time and still chug the leftover milk right out of the bowl at the end.

yes...everything bigperm said is correct.

Egg nog is awesome. Especially home-made. Home-made tastes the best. It's even better when it's still hot.

the french word for egg nog translates to 'chicken milk' in english.. remember that the next time you chug it down.. :biggrin2:

Back