• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Eggnog

Do you like Eggnog?

• Yes

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters
I've never had it. Must be an American tradition, and being an immigrant I guess I am disconnected from it.

There is no need for more options. The question is "Do you like it?" If you have never tried it, you don't "like" it do you? It was not do you like or dislike.

And if you are living in North America, and are unaware, it's that stuff in your Grocery Store that is located near the Milk. It's pretty much Milk, with rum, spices, I guess eggs somewhere. It's thick though. I like to drink it with some milk mixed in.

Originally posted by Canuckkev
It's pretty much Milk, with rum, spices, I guess eggs somewhere. It's thick though. I like to drink it with some milk mixed in.
All Egg Nog sold in stores is non-alcoholic (at least around these parts).

I prefer making my own.

Originally posted by Robert
hmmm im not sure what you mean. you boil them?
Mix them in with milk and sugar in a pot to warm it up.

Stir in other half of the milk (or rum...) and vanilla. Referigerate 'til it's chilled, and top with cream and nutmeg/cinnamon.

I love egg nog. I can drink a half gallon of the stuff if I am thirsty, but I have found out it is an easy way to make someone sick...

Back