• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Download Accelerator Plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkcurves

NLC
Does anyone have the version before Download Accelerator Plus Version 7? The latest version sucks, it crashes so often and uses too much memory. Anyone still have it? Thanks. :)

I tried it before. The main reason i like DAP is because is can rename the file if it already exists while Fresh Download cant. I know Flashget can, but their interface sucks. Thanks.

Can all this rename the file if that file name already exists in the folder? I know Wacket cannot, i tried already, hehe.

darkcurves said:
Can all this rename the file if that file name already exists in the folder? I know Wacket cannot, i tried already, hehe.

I usually don't have that situation, so wackget is fine with me.

I haven't used mass downloader for a long time, but it gave an impression that it was one of the best dl managers. :bandit2:

Flashget can do that file renaming thing but i dont like the interface. Not as user friendly as DAP. So anyone still have the old DAP in their HDD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back