• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

doomachine2000 / wirehost.ws

Status
Not open for further replies.
geiogunn said:
Yea.. I'm 13 and I'd hate to **** up my life because I did something stupid now.
They also had a talk at school saying we could get into serious trouble if we hacked anyone

To be accurate, a felony record will prevent you from getting a job with the government or any of its contractors. While it is not heavily enforced outside of security related positions, it means that you legally can't even work for McDonalds as they have contracts with Uncle Sam. In short, a felony means some serious trouble and a lack of revenue down the road. Most applications for work ask about felonies. And of course lying is grounds for dismissal.

Keep it clean people. Computers abound and the records are all computerized. Big Brother *is* watching. :nervous:

geiogunn said:
True Tree. But what have you worked out?

Not sure what you mean by that. I took it one way, and it might not be what you mean. Explain more so I don't have to bite your head off :p

kroboto said:
In short, a felony means some serious trouble and a lack of revenue down the road. Most applications for work ask about felonies. And of course lying is grounds for dismissal.

Well, tough. Sorry. If it was a 45 year old fat, balding guy who did this, nobody would care. They would say "pirate2 Arg! Send him to jail". And that'd be the end of it. I personally don't see any reason that this kid won't do it again. He needs to be taught a lesson. That's what the government is for. Kind of like the Mafia.

Oh, and Kroboto, selling signiture space is illegal.

You are right, being a kid does make for some wiggle room on judgment. I, personally, would call the feds on the one who actually did the deletion. Or at least make them financially sorry. $$$$

Oh, and Kroboto, selling signiture space is illegal.

I was not aware of that. Fixed. Now I need a new sig. Got one for sale? <---------- JOKE!!!!!!

Sorry i can see that didnt make sense.
I meant:
to hottweelz: What have you and gavin worked out?:p

Gavin showed us, over the phone, how he did it.

Definately an ASP bug in their trouble ticket software.

But there are many many questions to be answered>

Why me?
How two different people got my ticket?
Why actually take advantage of the root password and DELETE 700 Accounts?

What do I do next, as they are all minors.

Parents.

Explain to their parents the severity of what they've done. And that legal action may follow. They'll most likely say they're really sorry, don't take them to court, they'll settle for $5000 or so. If that covers your costs, take it I guess.

If you have a bigger space for kids in your heart than I do, ^^ is your best option.

Last edited:
Go over there, and beat the crap out of them or..let me do it

I realise it was a joke but. . .

being a parent myself, I know how defensive a parent can be regarding their kids. Believe me.

The parents of everyone involved are going to have to be made aware... as honest as everyone is being about this... there is still someone not being 100% truthful.

Allbeit true, I'm amazed that once I found out who did it, they admitted.

Well, he seems like a cooperative fellow, just ask him.

Hey, what ever came of that FBI case you turned in before? With all the DDoSing and stuff?

Tree said:
Heck, Jan could go over to his house if it's close ;)
Nah, he's about 3,000 kms away :p

Registrant City:cannington
Registrant State/Province:WE
Registrant Postal Code:6107
Registrant Country:AU
Registrant Phone:+61.404344665
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email: gavin_2oo5@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.